GDT: Toronto at Buffalo 11-15-13 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Or... you play the Plante goal, Nolan's jumping up and down, and at "Here come the Buffalo Sabres!" here come the Buffalo Sabres.

BTW, there's one more domino to fall here. The arena presentation people. I'll be watching tonight to see if they get things right. There will be so many opportunities to really get people fired up. Having said that, there will be times they'll have to let the crowd do it themselves.

NO DOUBT!! And the Sabres coat that is only worn for home opener and playoffs comes out tonight!

post-263-0-96201400-1384535977_thumb.jpg

Or... you play the Plante goal, Nolan's jumping up and down, and at "Here come the Buffalo Sabres!" here come the Buffalo Sabres.

BTW, there's one more domino to fall here. The arena presentation people. I'll be watching tonight to see if they get things right. There will be so many opportunities to really get people fired up. Having said that, there will be times they'll have to let the crowd do it themselves.

I play a montage over this song:

http://youtu.be/NOG3eus4ZSo

"We'll crucify the insincere tonight"

Also, one of the best videos ever.

"And the embers never fade in your city by the lake

The place where you were born"

If the Sabres are dumb enough to dress and play John Scott knowing he will forever be in the crosshairs of NHL officials that is something the Leafs should take advantage of. The Leafs should let Scott try to initiate and don't retaliate.

If the Sabres are dumb enough to leave it to McCormick and Tropp to deal with Colton Orr and his buddies knowing the type of hockey the leafs play, they deserve to be taken advantage of. The Sabres should let Scott loom every time anyone gets close to MIller or any of our skill guys and answer the bell when Orr comes calling. Good thing Patty hired Teddy.

They know what they have in Grigs, Zadarov, and Larsson. They are young and their future is ahead of them. He wants to see RIGHT NOW what he has in Leino, Stafford, Ennis, Myers, and whoever else he may feel needs to step up or ship out. I like it. Put these guys in a position that they have to step up. Like he said "no more excuses".

Sounds like Nolan put Leino in a position to play himself right off the team. And if he feels he just doesn't want to play center after lighting it up on the wing since he's been in Buffalo, then good riddance.

GO SABRES!!!

###### yes! Leino and Stafford are the teams biggest disappointments.

Each has been given a clean slate and a job to do.

Fail and see you later.

Exactly what needed to be done.

That's the next step in the process once Leino fails and IF Grigos shows consistently COMPETE in practice. Fingers Crossed.

Exactly

I PROMISE 3 of the 5 will be involved in a fight...not for the sake of fighting, but to start this thing out right. Foligno, Ott, Weber, McCormick, Scott.

Look for a surprise or 2 as well. Stafford, Myers....

I put the over/under on Sabres fights at 3 1/2.

The Vegas odds are Toronto -135 / Buffalo +115. It would have been -175/+155.

It's time to put the women and children to sleep, and let the men do their thing.....

F the Leafs....

F the pussified bunker mentality and cronyism that has marred all things Sabres for much too long...

And F anyone who isn't a woman or child and isn't ready to go on this ride............

Terry's gonna need a change of boxers....Teddy B's gonna blow his new straight part....and I Know Physics is going to need a new identity by the end of this thing.

Welcome back to what being a Buffalonian is.....and welcome back to a game played by men.....

Well this will be the first game I watch this year and I like the hype.

I will be looking for a different sabres team even if the results are the same.

Let's Go Buffa-lo!

All I know for sure is that when I turn on the game tonight TED NOLAN WILL BE STANDING BEHIND THE SABRES BENCH AGAIN. I still cannot fully wrap my brain around it! :o

What an unbelievable week.

Drop the damn puck!!!!!!

Brings back memories of me in my 800sf condo in DC, my face 2 feet away from the 27 inch tube TV, just loving the fact that I could stay home and watch the Sabres now that I had DIrectv. Cant believe it was that long ago...i was not even married then and now I have a 14 year old :blink:

Ironically one of the top songs of 1997... who would of thought Celine Dion was relevant?

"There were those empty threats and hollow lies

And whenever you tried to hurt me

I just hurt you even worse

And so much deeper

There were hours that just went on for days

When alone at last we'd count up all the chances

That were lost to us forever

But you were history with the slamming of the door

And I made myself so strong again somehow

And I never wasted any of my time on you since then"

Archived