GDT: Toronto at Buffalo 9-21-13 at 7PM and Sabres at Leafs Sunday night

spndnchz

What a stupid rule change. I see numerous players mostly sabres with their shirts tucked in. Ennis has been warned and his shirt is tucked again. He isn't the only one. How are these players supposed to know when their jersey inadvertantly tucks itself during the play ? This is going to be a boondoggle at the absolute worst time for a variety of teams this season. Bettman should get his head out of his asss.

It's insane. The fight strap deliberately holds the jersey to the pants and when you sit on the bench it's going to tuck in whether you want it to or not.

Same old Sabres..... come out flat in the 3rd and stand around while the other team scores. And Stafford shoots just like last year - I saw at least 2 shots from him late in the game that were dead center between the numbers on the goalie's chest - talk about useless!

Same old Sabres..... come out flat in the 3rd and stand around while the other team scores. And Stafford shoots just like last year - I saw at least 2 shots from him late in the game that were dead center between the numbers on the goalie's chest - talk about useless!

Stafford really hasn't produced or added anything to this team; it seems like the same old same old thing.

Had to hear all those Toronto fans tonight.... Otherwise it was fun..... Not a big fan of Ennis tonight overall, gotta say the game was pretty boring thru the fist period and a half and then in the 3rd we went Alamo mode.... Shootout was outta hand, does anyone on our team know how to throw a deke?!?!

When all is said and done, it's preseason and no one important was injured so it's all meh..... No one knows what the lines will be come Oct 2nd

You're right. You can't take much out of pre-season games but their mentality of playing games has not changed. Personally, i thought the Sabres looked great for the first 40 minutes. They have glaring weak spots, such as lack of finish, but they were hitting, they were pressing, they were attacking and they were flying the second they touched the puck. In the 3rd period, for whatever reason, they just laid back and played very conservative. Seen that for way too long to think this was just a coincidence. Sabres looked awful all third period and just let Toronto come in and do whatever they wanted.

I must have missed all of the Toronto goals.

the one that won the game in the shootout or the two in the third.? too bad ........lol ..............focus,,, pay attention next time ..

Enoth had a very good shoot out, he showed a better than average glove and his usual great anticipation.. he actually had to move in the crease to make some of those saves .. unlike the Toronto goalie lol

it was an entertaining pre season game.. no

Am I to assume the guys who aren't playing in these games are pretty much set to be on the roster? Is John Scott a lock?

John Scott@RealJohnScott 1h

Holy ###### I woulda laced the skates up if I knew we needed a shootout hero #silkymitsscott

I can't see keeping him over some of these kids. The game does not seem too big for Risto.

PTR

That's what I was wondering...I kept shouting out his name, but I guess Rolston didn't hear me. I had a feeling he could win it.

Grigerenko looked just like he did last year...even if he did have a bad hand, I was not impressed with his skating.

Girgensons had the bad hand.

Archived