GDT: Toronto at Buffalo 9-21-13 at 7PM and Sabres at Leafs Sunday night

spndnchz

line brawl and goalie fight

jesus christ

Tropp after he scores, get's in a fight at center ice where he gets decked and hits his head on the ice. Scott jaws with the Leaf's bench while Tropp gets worked on. Scott is out on the ice for the faceoff, and echoing the Ottawa/Buffalo Center line brawl, Scott goes after Kessel. Kessel takes the stick and hack at Scott while three Leaf's jump Scott. All hell break loose. David Clarkson of the jumps on the ice from the bench - automatic 10 game suspension from that.

Miller loses the goalie fight

More action in one shift than the entire Bills Game.

Holy cow, what a mess. After Tropp got KO'd Scott had words with Kessel, dropped his gloves! and Kessel gave him two good two handed baseball swings at his knees. And then all hell broke loose. Kessel ended up fighting Flynn. Miller and Reimer went. Reimer got the better of it.

And then I lost the feed I was watching.

Holy crap! Shades of Philly.

Gatdammit how was I supposed to concentrate on my draft with that mess going on?

Tropp after he scores, get's in a fight at center ice where he gets decked and hits his head on the ice. Scott jaws with the Leaf's bench while Tropp gets worked on. Scott is out on the ice for the faceoff, and echoing the Ottawa/Buffalo Center line brawl, Scott goes after Kessel. Kessel takes the stick and hack at Scott while three Leaf's jump Scott. All hell break loose. David Clarkson of the jumps on the ice from the bench - automatic 10 game suspension from that.

Miller loses the goalie fight

More action in one shift than the entire Bills Game.

That's bush league, you can't have a guy who has no business in the league in the first place going after one of the leagues better players.

Kessel cheapshots Tropp, Scott gets in Kessel's face, Kessel slashes Scott, Scott beats the crap out of Kessel, Clarkson leaves the bench to jump in............... then everybody else decides to fight whoever they're next to. Is that close?

I hope a video of this shows up somewhere. If that's what happened, I'm glad the Sabres are sending a message early.

kessel raised his hand first and looked to be chatting. the two slashes and then the spear LATE after everything was ending was bush league. plus as soon as the slashes came scott went for the first guy that came at him...not trying to continue after kessel.

Kessel cheapshots Tropp, Scott gets in Kessel's face, Kessel slashes Scott, Scott beats the crap out of Kessel, Clarkson leaves the bench to jump in............... then everybody else decides to fight whoever they're next to. Is that close?

I hope a video of this shows up somewhere. If that's what happened, I'm glad the Sabres are sending a message early.

No, Scott never really got ahold of Kessel.

Archived