GDT: Toronto at Buffalo 9-21-13 at 7PM and Sabres at Leafs Sunday night

spndnchz

So I just found out that DTV doesn't give us the NHL channel out of season. I have to wait for hockey season to start. So no game for me tonight. Just another arrow in my quiver of hate for DTV.

I'm watching the game on NHL Network tonight and I have the channel year round.

Risto is so smooth out there. I've really liked the play of 8 and 36 as well. They've done a nice job on the PK. It's a shame Grigs can't go to Rochester. He could use a season in the AHL.

Risto is looking better than Weber at times.

Yes, I hope 8 gets a job; 36 & 8 on the PK, great job.

Really? That's odd, I have NHL Network year round. I didn't think DTV had regional differences.

DTV changed their lineup 3-4 months ago and you have to get the next level package to have it on Directv. I don't know if NHL channel is included in center ice. I just decided to pay the extra couple $$ a month.

Risto is looking better than Weber at times.

Yes, I hope 8 gets a job; 36 & 8 on the PK, great job.

I'd like to see them with someone other than Ellis. He might be a great team guy, and Andrew Peters might want to have his baby, but he's the captain of the Amerks and nothing more. Put someone with grit and speed on that other wing, like Flynn or Tropp.

I'd like to see them with someone other than Ellis. He might be a great team guy, and Andrew Peters might want to have his baby, but he's the captain of the Amerks and nothing more. Put someone with grit and speed on that other wing, like Flynn or Tropp.

I like Tropp; however, it would be nice if he was little bigger.

What a stupid rule change. I see numerous players mostly sabres with their shirts tucked in. Ennis has been warned and his shirt is tucked again. He isn't the only one. How are these players supposed to know when their jersey inadvertantly tucks itself during the play ? This is going to be a boondoggle at the absolute worst time for a variety of teams this season. Bettman should get his head out of his asss.

Archived