2013 Training Camp

spndnchz

Hmmm, all three identified "Leaders of Men" are potential UFAs :unsure:

@BuffaloSabres

LEADERS OF MEN: @ryanmiller3039 @t_vanek26 @ottern9ne preparing for leadership roles this season http://goo.gl/AXcI4D

#Sabres

Are any of them named Alexander... so no on the leader of men. Hopefully leaders of hockey players.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/alexander

Sorry Alexander means defender of men...

• Duke: Leader
  • Aralt: Irish name meaning leader
  • Melville: Celtic name meaning leader
  • Barnett: English name meaning leader
  • Aurik: German name meaning noble leader
  • Dietrich: German name meaning, "leader of the people"

I must admit that I listened to a podcast interview with Darcy on the way home tonight and he said something like Armia is the most talented forward on the team.

It mighta been a little shot at Vanek though.

Assuming I was listening to the same interview (Howard Simon) I believe it was a reference to the Traverse City team.

Is anybody attending at the training sessions?

Last preseason i remembered that many of you where there.

But this preseason there is not much information about the players available yet.

I have went for the past few years, but not this time.

I just don't feel that FNC is the right venue for the practices and scrimmages in regards to the public.

Pegula is cheaping out, he doesn't want to spend money to rent another local rink.

I real owner would buy that other rink. Screw renting it. Uhg if I was a Billionaire I would build my own or something if one wasn't available...

(I did note your sarcasm :flirt: :thumbsup: )

The Sabres have returned the following five players to their respective junior clubs: http://www.wgr550.co...junior/17306765

Forwards Justin Bailey (Kitchener, OHL), Nick Baptiste (Sudbury, OHL), Justin Kea (Saginaw, OHL), Logan Nelson (Victoria, WHL), and defenseman Connor Boland (Peterborough, OHL).

@SabresProspects

Kea will suit up for Saginaw in reg season opener Thursday. Bailey, Baptiste, and Nelson will begin their seasons on Friday.

But this preseason there is not much information about the players available yet.

FYI: The Sabres' preseason game against Toronto on Saturday, September 21st at 7 PM will be televised on NHL Network-US as well as CBC.

Not sure if this was already said but Sept 25th vs. Columbus will be aired by MSG Network.

I havn't been due to my schedule not working out but i do have tickets to the Thursday pre-season game against Carolina.

If they practice tomorrow AM I am planning on going. Does anybody know tomorrow's schedule? If so, could you please post it?

(I only saw through the 15th on the Sabres website.)

If they practice tomorrow AM I am planning on going. Does anybody know tomorrow's schedule? If so, could you please post it?

(I only saw through the 15th on the Sabres website.)

I'm pretty sure from now on the game day skates are open to the public but the rest are closed.

I am going to put this here because we have 2 1st round picks from the 2013 draft at Camp and they are both billed as big and mean.

The flyers have signed Morin to an entry level deal. IMPO Morin is more physical then Ristolainen but nowhere nears as well rounded or talented. As for Zadorov, I think Zadorov has a much higher ceiling than Zadorov and I hope Zadorov goes back to the OHL for another season to keep developing. I am putting this in here because Morin was drafted ahead of Zadorov which surprised me and I think in the end we are lucky that was the case. I am calling it now, Zadorov will be better than Morin.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/00redesign/sports/newly-signed-morin-looks-like-the-real-deal/article_9c22bff9-7f38-56ce-84b8-908bf6fc24b2.html

I am going to put this here because we have 2 1st round picks from the 2013 draft at Camp and they are both billed as big and mean.

The flyers have signed Morin to an entry level deal. IMPO Morin is more physical then Ristolainen but nowhere nears as well rounded or talented. As for Zadorov, I think Zadorov has a much higher ceiling than Zadorov and I hope Zadorov goes back to the OHL for another season to keep developing. I am putting this in here because Morin was drafted ahead of Zadorov which surprised me and I think in the end we are lucky that was the case. I am calling it now, Zadorov will be better than Morin.

http://www.phillybur...8bf6fc24b2.html

philly defenseman..... what could possibly go wrong....

Archived