All about the Rochester Amerks 13-14

LabattBlue

http://www.amerks.co...gameID=20131018

Amerks beat Marlies, their nemesis. Luke Adam piling up points. Crazy that its takes a guy 5 professional seasons to "get it". Maybe he'll be the difference this season for the Sabres. :flirt:

Perhaps because he's not playing center anymore? He's playing wing. He still has his moments but he seemed to move pretty well out there last night.

Meanwhile, Matt Hackett is working hard to make sure he's never an NHL goalie.

http://www.wgr550.co...ks-Win/17566552

Frankly I thought it was perfect last night. The guy who scored started skating up to Hackett running his mouth. I'm sure it's a good job by the Hamill (9) for doing it but Hackett whacked him pretty good for it. Overall I thought the Amerks had a few too many moments where they let the Comets take a few too many liberties.

Hackett stared down one of his defenders (can't remember who) last night after he basically provided the world's best screen on a shot. It didn't go in or he might have attacked that defender last night.

McNabb definitely passed up a lot of shots.

As expected from previous reports:

@BillHoppeNHL

Joel Armia is on the ice in Rochester.

@kevinoDandC

Colton Gillies didn't skate this a.m. with the #Amerks. Yes, Patrick Kaleta is here, as scheduled.

@kevinoDandC

Demoted #Sabres RW Patrick Kaleta will very likely make his #Amerks debut on Friday at home against Binghamton.

@kevinoDandC

Asked if he thinks the #NHL may have had influence on #Sabres waiving him, Patrick Kaleta said he has his guess "but it's just my guess."

@kevinoDandC

#Sabres RW Patrick Kaleta on coming to #Amerks: "I have no doubt in my mind I am going to get better."

@kevinoDandC

#Amerks C Kevin Porter (muscle strain) also won't play Wednesday so no veteran decisions for 1 game anyway.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.