All about the Rochester Amerks 13-14

LabattBlue

I'll put this bit o' info about the Utica Comets over here

Utica Comets Fan Fest on Oct 23

Gordie Howe

The Hanson Brothers

Night Ranger

http://www.uticacomets.com/night-ranger-gordie-howe-and-the-hanson-bros-announced-for-bud-light-utica-comets-fan-fest/

As I read down the list:

:o

:D

:w00t:

One day we talk about Enroth replacing miller if he gets traded, the next day he's suggested to be sent to rochester. :-x

That's just it. It's a disservice to Hackett to send him down, and Enroth certainly isn't going to Rochester. And then there's Miller, the undisputed starter at the moment.

Kevin Oklobzija@kevinoDandC

BREAKING (apparently): Colton Gillies was among the 13 forwards in morning skate for the #Amerks. I'd say that means he has signed.

Colton Gillies came off the ice from skate with #Amerks non-game group to take a phone call. Surely must have been his agent.

When Colton Gillies finished his call, I asked, "You gonna be here?" His reply: "Oh, yeah." #Amerks need his size, skating on wing.

Edited by nobody

Kevin Oklobzija@kevinoDandC

BREAKING (apparently): Colton Gillies was among the 13 forwards in morning skate for the #Amerks. I'd say that means he has signed.

Colton Gillies came off the ice from skate with #Amerks non-game group to take a phone call. Surely must have been his agent.

When Colton Gillies finished his call, I asked, "You gonna be here?" His reply: "Oh, yeah." #Amerks need his size, skating on wing.

@BillHoppeNHL

#Amerks have signed Colton Gillies to AHL contract. Guy was very excited about being with org when I talked to him Saturday. #Sabres

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.