All about the Rochester Amerks 13-14

LabattBlue

I agree but Luke was MIA for over two seasons.

Mentally he was in the wrong place, but now it seems as if the light is on. Kudos to him for the turnaround.

Maybe he's finally recovered from that concussion.

Edited by Eleven

11/16 - BNG 7, RCH 3 -- Amerks drop 7-3 decision to Senators:

The Rochester Americans had their two-game winning streak snapped on Saturday, falling to the Binghamton Senators on the road by a score of 7-3. The loss moves the Amerks’ record to 7-4-2-2, but Rochester remains in first place in the American Hockey League’s North Division.

Forward Mike Zigomanis scored twice for the Amerks while rookie Joel Armia scored the first goal of his North American professional career and Luke Adam registered his team-leading 18th point of the season with an assist. Kevin Sundher, meanwhile, extended his point streak to three games with an assist and goaltender Matt Hackett finished with 31 saves.

Binghamton received two-goal games from both Corey Cowick and Buddy Robinson. Wacey Hamilton recorded three assists while Shane Prince, Stephane Da Costa and Mike Hoffman each notched a goal and an assist. Goaltender Andrew Hammond turned aside 31 of 34 shots to earn the win for Binghamton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQGnCCf26A

Armia's Goal is at 1:47. Nice!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I wonder why it says on all the stat boards that Armia has a goal and an assist for 2 points in 3 games..... I coulda sworn he had a goal and two assits in 3 games for 3 points?? Anyone help me out? #confused

Not sure which stat boards you look at but according to Elite he has 1g, 2a and is a -1 in 3 games

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=40624

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.