Trades of Summer 2013

spndnchz

Already got a warning. This place is very strict. I figure i would have gotten a warning for spamming or bothering someone, not for jokin around. Oh well.

Anyway, the Sabres would be outta their mindz to not keep Vanek by any means necessary.

Already got a warning. This place is very strict. I figure i would have gotten a warning for spamming or bothering someone, not for jokin around. Oh well.

Anyway, the Sabres would be outta their mindz to not keep Vanek by any means necessary.

What's a mindz?

A thought that just occurred to me, how far from hockey heaven are we when a guy like Shane Doan accepts far less money to play on a team with ownership and host city in flux and only a punchers shot at a Cup run, yet our best forward doesn't want to stick around for a rebuild when we have solid ownership and location status, and a metro area known for its fantastic cost of living and family environment?

It wasn't just us. Vancouver was the one that tossed out a huge offer his way. He denied much better situations than ours.

Why would I care?

To be honest this only the second forum i stumbled up on, the first one i tried to register with was HF boards.

But i couldn't cause my ISP was banned due to a history of abuse from people using my ISP.

Wich is a pretty lazy way of banning people, checking for same IP isn't though :P

It's within the realm of possibility that he is Drano. Chz can check for overlapping IPs.

Presumably you wouldn't want someone creating alternate accounts to circumvent a username ban. Not a big deal.

These posts warrant a suspension,IMO. They are highly offensive. How do I report them?

REGIER JUST COMPLETED A TRADE.

Traded in his black iPhone 5 for a white iPhone 5.

You think he has and knows how to operate an iphone? he has trouble with fax machines............

And how dare you mock him, he has done nothing wrong and exactly what genius GMs do to build contenders, sit on their hands so they don't overpay for talented players like the other 31 GMs in the league and wait patiently for his draft choices to become superstars. Its all the other GMs who are stupid and not building their team the right way by overpaying for established talented players in FA or using valuable prospects and picks to trade for players that can help now and not require 3-5 years of suffering to have a chance at not suffering if they all come together

You think he has and knows how to operate an iphone? he has trouble with fax machines............

And how dare you mock him, he has done nothing wrong and exactly what genius GMs do to build contenders, sit on their hands so they don't overpay for talented players like the other 31 GMs in the league and wait patiently for his draft choices to become superstars. Its all the other GMs who are stupid and not building their team the right way by overpaying for established talented players in FA or using valuable prospects and picks to trade for players that can help now and not require 3-5 years of suffering to have a chance at not suffering if they all come together

That being said, I do not find fault with Darcy's methods given his current situation.

Archived