Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

Anyone have any idea why they are taking so long to fix 75% of the goal horns that have ruined every goal experience I've had in that game, and if they've finally done it for NHL 15? Seriously, I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to match up the correct goal horns, if you can find multiple videos of every goal horn of every team for every different season on youtube.

Crap I'm gonna need a PS4

Mortgaged my future for one haha. Was disappointed once I found out there would be no NHL last year. I've cut down big time on my gaming since I entered college. Now that I've graduated I'll be cutting down further. However, as a (hopeful) sports journalist I see value in playing sports video games.

Mortgaged my future for one haha. Was disappointed once I found out there would be no NHL last year. I've cut down big time on my gaming since I entered college. Now that I've graduated I'll be cutting down further. However, as a (hopeful) sports journalist I see value in playing sports video games.

Realistically I buy a new Playstation whenever a new generation of Gran Turismo comes out, but I have yet to do so.

Those are some impressive graphics, however they do not top these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQHbuXmyKk

I was the ###### at that game. Drive diagonally upward with the puck, quick left-right juke with the puck to get separation from the defender, and bounce the puck off the half wall into the net. Then use the one button you had to hack the ###### pixels out of your defender until he made a fart noise and slid ass first across the ice. Total realism.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Guest Sloth

Oh, I just learned something disturbing.

When was the last time the Sabres had a player with 10 playoff goals (in the same playoff season)?

Not, not good. This shocked me.

Too tired to look it up. When/who was it?

Oh, I just learned something disturbing.

When was the last time the Sabres had a player with 10 playoff goals (in the same playoff season)?

Not, not good. This shocked me.

Never?

EDIT: nope, happened once. I'll let you reveal it.

06-07 was the last time a Sabres player had 10 POINTS in a single postseason. I think that streak will extend to a decade before we see another.

Edited by Tankalicious

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.