Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Last night did nothing to moderate my man crush on Peyton. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching a single athlete so much.

I figured today you'd be regressing to the mean, his performance and point out how analytics say someone with his neck condition only has a 32.3% chance to start 12 or more games for 2 consecutive years, and even if he plays all 16, the TD record would put Peyton on pace for 2.78 TD's per game at best going forward......... ;)

I figured today you'd be regressing to the mean, his performance and point out how analytics say someone with his neck condition only has a 32.3% chance to start 12 or more games for 2 consecutive years, and even if he plays all 16, the TD record would put Peyton on pace for 2.78 TD's per game at best going forward......... ;)

That this didn't happen should put the extent of my man crush in perspective :lol:

This is just f'n funny.

Last night did nothing to moderate my man crush on Peyton. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching a single athlete so much.

Has there ever been a QB with such a complete command of an offense? Brady may have the title rings, from a pure football knowledge standpoint, I don't know if anyone comes close to Manning?

Has there ever been a QB with such a complete command of an offense? Brady may have the title rings, from a pure football knowledge standpoint, I don't know if anyone comes close to Manning?

Nope. Not even Kelly (probably due to lack of dedication).

It's been 40 years since any QB has thrown for 7 TD. Maybe we can hold Bills QB's to a different standard.

Ok I'll be happy with a 4TD game, that ends with us ahead on the scoreboard, that's fair, because I don't think we see another Peyton in this generation.

That's a very shiny crystal ball that you have.

It's shiny but made in China cause I got it at Wal mart

Making my annual trip to Buffalo for the game tomorrow. Duffs for dinner tonight; tailgate tomorrow AM, then game, then straight to airport for flight home.

Hard to be optimistic about the game but I am looking forward to seeing EJ. Isn't it our turn to finally hit on a good QB and coach? Or does continued Mickey Mouse behavior with Byrd preclude this franchise from coming in from the cold?

Making my annual trip to Buffalo for the game tomorrow. Duffs for dinner tonight; tailgate tomorrow AM, then game, then straight to airport for flight home.

Hard to be optimistic about the game but I am looking forward to seeing EJ. Isn't it our turn to finally hit on a good QB and coach? Or does continued Mickey Mouse behavior with Byrd preclude this franchise from coming in from the cold?

I'm just hoping that CJ's and EJ's knees are intact after this one.

EJ Manuel is being put into a tough position, IMO. As a rookie coming off an injury and missing valuable time in his first pre-season I have concerns about his readiness. Being against the Patriots likely meaning the Bills are going to have score a bunch to keep the game close is an unenvible position. On the other hand, if EJ Manuel leads the Bills to victory? The legend of EJ Manuel begins.

EJ Manuel is being put into a tough position, IMO. As a rookie coming off an injury and missing valuable time in his first pre-season I have concerns about his readiness. Being against the Patriots likely meaning the Bills are going to have score a bunch to keep the game close is an unenvible position. On the other hand, if EJ Manuel leads the Bills to victory? The legend of EJ Manuel begins.

The goal posts should come down. I was there each of the times in 90's when that happened.

His knee injury wasn't serious so I don't see much concern there. And I think he's shown he grasps the playbook well in the games he did play. He really didn't need any more practice than that.

The goal posts should come down. I was there each of the times in 90's when that happened.

Let it happen.

The day Littman and Overdorf are no longer associated with this team is the day Mickey Mouse behavior might be eliminated entirely from this team.

It really stinks that they've been a part of this team's management for so ####ing long.

I'm going to tie one on tonight so I can wake up, check my fantasy line ups and watch the game. Otherwise I'll get up at 8:30 and be peeing my pants for 5 hours.

I've now got a great way to justify what I'm up to to the soon-to-be wife. Bottoms up, Ink.

Which is such BS I want to rant every time I hear it. The ONE year in Indy the defense was better than awful, he wins a Super Bowl. What the Brady lovers love to forget is ever since the Patriots constructed the team like the Colts did (everything on Brady and the offense, with anywhere from mediocre to bad defenses), they haven't won a championship. And don't get me started on some special teams impact, and....I could go on, but I'm going to stop myself.

He choked in Tennesee and came up short most of his NFL career. The Super Bowl was a perfect storm culminating with one of weakest opponents ever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.