Beyond Blue and Gold: Sabres.com series

Two or less

I guess. There's no good explanation for why he'd have a puck in his back pocket. My impression of snuff cans is that they are smaller and less weighty than that. Maybe Eichel gets the Jumbo Can (made up term; I wouldn't know the sizes of snuff cans.)

I keep mine in my back pocket and it looks the same as that

Ha. Wouldn't he be better off vaping?

Possibly. Right now vaping hasn't been around long enough for the CDC to be positive of the long and even short term health effects of vaping. Chew though is terrible for you.  Throat, mouth, and stomach cancer are highly prevalent in those who chew. Jack should ditch that habit.

How come no Samson video? or Oreilly or Risto?

Sabres are releasing an online gallery of Risto butt pics next week, and O'Reilly is going to show off his beautiful natural eyelashes in his eventual episode.

Samson refuses to film his episode until his hair is of ideal filming length. When asked by reporters when that might be Samson said:

"I don't know. Just when it feels right, y'know? Could be years."

The faintest sign of a smile flickered on the steely young Sabre's face. "But when it is ready, it's going to be masterful."

Sabres are releasing an online gallery of Risto butt pics next week, and O'Reilly is going to show off his beautiful natural eyelashes in his eventual episode.

Samson refuses to film his episode until his hair is of ideal filming length. When asked by reporters when that might be Samson said:

"I don't know. Just when it feels right, y'know? Could be years."

The faintest sign of a smile flickered on the steely young Sabre's face. "But when it is ready, it's going to be masterful."

Any truth to the rumor that Samson's skating woes last year were a result of a pre camp sideburn lift?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.