Beyond Blue and Gold: Sabres.com series

Two or less

I don't know, but I can't freakin wait til the Beyond B&G where Ted eats the turd burger! :thumbsup:

There's marketing gold somewhere. How about Pearl St. Name a burger, "The Ted Black Turdburger"? Just think of 4 of the craziest toppings to put on the same burger. Something like Muenster cheese, gravy, bacon, and guacamole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

listen again friend he says Enroth

Yea he says Enroth just didn't emphasize the THHHHHH to much but he says it. Could catch.

I think that both the Foligno video and the GT video were really well done and I enjoyed them a lot. Marcus Foligno I really like. I will be very sad when Ryan Miller is sent packing, he really is a professional and one hell of a gt.

listen again friend he says Enroth

Yea he says Enroth just didn't emphasize the THHHHHH to much but he says it. Could catch.

I don't know. I've listened five more times with my eyes closed and saying Enroth in my head, but I still hear him say Enron every time. Definitely not Enroth; at best Enrott.

• 4 weeks later...

Beyond Blue & Gold: Ep. 9 (12/5/13)

This installment of BB&G profiles Ville Leino, and shows an artistic side of him that most have never seen.

12/06/2013 5:42 Mins

Awesome.

I always figured he and Lindy were the worst possible combo you could put together.

I have liked the guy a lot. He's a bit of an old soul you can't BS. I think Nolan may be able to tap into that...which is why I have always stressed the "eyes and feel" over the drill sgt. route.

I'm still crossing my fingers Dr. Teddy can salvage what seems to be the worst contracts in Myers, Leino and Stafford. So far so good, but we need to build and make progress before the goodwill goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure makes you feel really good about having those two in charge.

Man...just watched it....Teddy Nolan is a blessed spirit. People have faults, and you try and tame them, then salve the wound scar tissue....not ridicule them. He's the kind of guy that not only can see that in others, but himself. Like d4rk said....sign me up. Just look at how he points out negatives to guys like Hodgson and Myers, but puts a positive spin on it..."You got this....why look goofy?...look at all you are blessed with!"

I'm SO happy we finally have a shot.

• 4 weeks later...

Frozen Frontier game

Great video.

I now go and look who wears 91 at the Amerks. Man in that fight he destroyed a man who looked as gigantic as Scott.

I am back

"The force is strong in him, just like in his father"

Monsieur Roy, what a crazy bastard.

But I like him :D

Edited by LaLaLaFontaine

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.