Beyond Blue and Gold: Sabres.com series

Two or less

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not quite Beyond Blue and Gold, but it's a Sabres video and it is outstanding.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=778735&catid=-6

This is Rob Ray interviewing a vaguely (and jokingly) truculent George Babcock. I loved this piece. And, btw, this is precisely the sort of thing that Ray is good at.

• 6 months later...

Little surprised this didn't get more interest, it was the Jack Eichel draft.

I just watched it, that was awesome. That scene of him staring up into the banners in the FN'C in an dark, empty stadium was so cool. Plus that stare Murray gave him when he was walking up to select Eichel was so damn cool

Edited by WildCard

Not quite Beyond Blue and Gold, but it's a Sabres video and it is outstanding.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=778735&catid=-6

This is Rob Ray interviewing a vaguely (and jokingly) truculent George Babcock. I loved this piece. And, btw, this is precisely the sort of thing that Ray is good at.

Ghosts of who I wonder.

Also it seems as if Rob Ray is a better interviewer/personality while Andrew Peters sounded not half bad as a color man. Ironic they have the other's seemingly better spot.

In regards to the Eichel interview, I love the quote mentioned by LGR. I also liked how he mentioned that his family rooted for us to lose the lottery. Remember, Eichel may have gone back to college had he been drafted by Arizona. 

• 3 weeks later...

This was another awesome episode. I never really watched the series until this year, I really enjoy it.

The end of that, Byslma is watching a scrimmage, to paraphrase he goes "We got some f**cking hockey players, some realy f**cking hockey players. No joke, those are some eral f*cking players" 

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.