Beyond Blue and Gold: Sabres.com series

Two or less

Anybody see this yet? It's a Sabres.com exclusive series look inside the scenes of the Buffalo Sabres. It's pretty short, but it's really cool. Kinda a 24-7 type series that focuses on all things Sabres, from the draft combine, to the draft, to the developmental camp and so on. They released the first episode tonight-

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=85879

I love it. I love hockey. I don't know why, but the behind-the-scenes stuff always seems a little more genuine in hockey...at least with the Sabres. Is that the fan in me talking? I love that Pegula is right there when the Sabres are doing things.

When you watch stuff like this, you really get the sense that the Sabres are trying to change their culture and build a winning franchise, year in, year out. I wish the Bills could work as hard to change culture not just coaches...

When you watch stuff like this, you really get the sense that the Sabres are trying to change their culture and build a winning franchise, year in, year out. I wish the Bills could work as hard to change culture not just coaches...

I'm curious, how do we know they haven't been doing this all along and this is just the first glimpse that we're getting?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.