The other sports thread

Eleven

Officials were bad. Every Cav not named LeBron was worse.

I’m embarrassed to live in the same state as JR Smith. Honestly can’t believe Lue put him back out for OT. He’s sit for a longgggg time if I was coaching.

I'm honestly still stunned, and I've been watching JR be a dope for a decade! How can you do that in the Finals?

Separately, I officially dislike the Warriors. 

That might be the dumbest play I've ever seen in sports

I still can't believe it! 

What does everyone think LeBron, Curry, and Thompson were yapping about? I've got money on LeBron saying "Just wait until until next year when I'm playing with Chris Paul instead of JR."

Edited by TrueBlueGED

No way James leaves the East, let alone to the Rockets. He can't play with Harden

Maybe not psychologically, but their games mesh better than his and Wade's did, and that still worked. Plus CP3. 

Maybe more to the point, I don't see a better spot for LeBron to compete for championships. Sure there's Golden State, but if Boston gets Kyrie and Hayward back healthy next season, they could be as good. 

The first goal. The one where Karius rolled the ball right onto the attacker's foot.

The Smith play was way dumber. There was a break in the play, time to process the game situation, and they had a timeout. It's not that Smith made a physical mistake in the moment, he literally didn't process the situation.

The Smith play was way dumber. There was a break in the play, time to process the game situation, and they had a timeout. It's not that Smith made a physical mistake in the moment, he literally didn't process the situation.

Karius had all of the same, except, of course, for the timeout.  And his error actually led to a score for the opponent.

The Rangers just released Tim Lincecum, likely ending his career. Just looked up his numbers. His career really isn't very impressive. I was pretty surprised. 2 Cy Young awards 4 all star games and a few WS rings, but he never won 20 games. Never even won 19. Struck out a bunch of guys for a few years but he only won 110 games. Hmm

I'm thinking 1, 4, 7 box.

I don't like that the 4 got smoked in the derby, skipped the Preakness, got a month off and now shows up in NY all fresh for the longest race of the crown.

Let's go Justify. Win it. Wear that crown.