The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

Sounds like they are targeting guys like Ott and Malhotra tmmr.

Hey Peppy! Your tweet made HH.

I know you posted that in february but yes my tweets make it into HH quite often :D :P

Edited by Peppy22

Andrew Peters making the case that the Sabres should sign Ryan Johansen from Columbus as an RFA.

Good idea, Andrew. We have the worst team we've ever had so this is a great time to give up our next few 1st round picks. Smart.

Does this show just exist to troll fans with brains?

Andrew Peters making the case that the Sabres should sign Ryan Johansen from Columbus as an RFA.

Good idea, Andrew. We have the worst team we've ever had so this is a great time to give up our next few 1st round picks. Smart.

Does this show just exist to troll fans with brains?

And when people start tweeting that it's a bad idea. "I'm just presenting another idea."

They need to get him off the air. He's just embarrassing himself now. "McDavid is just one guy, not the be all end all". Stop talking Petey!!

That was excruciating. He said he doesn't care if they have the number one pick or finish ninth, and that Crosby didn't do it alone. That was absolutely ridiculous.

Sylvester is awful(the stupid non-stop laugh), and Peters is just embarrassing. The loyalty to these two clowns by Ted Black is mind boggling.

Sylvester got a big-time demotion. I don't know why Peters is there, though.

Sylvester got a big-time demotion. I don't know why Peters is there, though.

Peters makes me laugh sometimes...like almost all day today. Sylvester is just plain annoying, might be the biggest shill for a team i have ever heard, and that includes Jack Edwards

Peters makes me laugh sometimes...like almost all day today. Sylvester is just plain annoying, might be the biggest shill for a team i have ever heard, and that includes Jack Edwards

Ultimate smarmy yes man. Look it up in the dictionary, KS's face will that fugly smarmy mug. His laugh and "philadolphia". Come on man!!

because of Kiko's injury, or just other random stuff? there's not much Bills stuff to talk about otherwise I'd imagine!

Some boring Canadian guy talking about Bills ownership then they went though the entire schedule to predict win or loss with Kiko out. It went almost 90 minutes with no Sabres talk. WTF!!

Some boring Canadian guy talking about Bills ownership then they went though the entire schedule to predict win or loss with Kiko out. It went almost 90 minutes with no Sabres talk. WTF!!

Why are you complaining? It isn't like there was any Sabres news to discuss today. Just be happy they didn't talk about Lebron.

;)

Ok, bone to pick.

A caller mentioned Chris Drury and pronounced his name like RJ screamed it when he scored. Like "Drewry". I've heard other on air personalities and callers refer to him like that as well. I've always thought it was "Druh-Ree". Anyone else say it like RJ? I thought it was just a cooler way to say it when he scored but people are actually pronouncing it that way.

Ok, bone to pick.

A caller mentioned Chris Drury and pronounced his name like RJ screamed it when he scored. Like "Drewry". I've heard other on air personalities and callers refer to him like that as well. I've always thought it was "Druh-Ree". Anyone else say it like RJ? I thought it was just a cooler way to say it when he scored but people are actually pronouncing it that way.

People I know with that name pronounce it drew-ree.

Andrew is contemplating trading a first round pick for John Tavares...and Kevin Sylvester just said "see you next year" before break ...confused

Well, if the Isles would agree to that, it would speed up the rebuild but also put a ceiling on it. As I think everyone expects McDavid's floor to be Tavares and his ceiling is Crorsby?

Well, if the Isles would agree to that, it would speed up the rebuild but also put a ceiling on it. As I think everyone expects McDavid's floor to be Tavares and his ceiling is Crorsby?

Would I trade our 2015 1st rounder right now for Tavares? Absolutely.

1. Our chances of landing McDavid with that pick are 25% at best (and actually lower since they're changing the odds). Trading for Tavares is a 100% chance of having Tavares.

2. Having Tavares would speed up our rebuild and push us out of the basement even faster, meaning we wouldn't even be a bottom 5 team this year. (Less than 10% chance of landing McDavid.)

3. We still have the Islanders and Blues picks in the 1st.

4. This is less tangible than 1-3, but there'd be an awesome emotional benefit to the fans if we didn't have to quietly hope the team finishes dead last again this year.

(Note: this is all contigent on being confident Tavares will have no lasting effects from his injury last year.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.