GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

Couldn't join the game until the the Pens/Stars was over (but nice thing about the I-stream is I'm getting the Ducks announers) so I didn't see enough of the new kid. What's the verdict? How did he look in the first?

GO SABRES!!!

Couldn't join the game until the the Pens/Stars was over (but nice thing about the I-stream is I'm getting the Ducks announers) so I didn't see enough of the new kid. What's the verdict? How did he look in the first?

GO SABRES!!!

He could have easily had 2 goals already... Crashes the net and skates hard. Even getting some PK time!

Wait a minute are you telling these VHS tapes are antiquated.

According to my dad no. He still uses them and programs his VCR every darn night. The recording quality is laughable. But I guess you cant teach an old dog new tricks....he's only 57

GO SABRES!!!

I thought he looked pretty good, he looked like he knew what he was doing out there, which can't be said about ytoo many guys on this roster.

Archived