GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

That's the point. You're supposed to mercilessly harass people who still have Timmy avatars until they change them or go away.

Will never happen until the end of the season for me. I switch and sabres went into a slump. Let alone my avatar at the time, luke adam, went back to the amerks.

Per Vogl and the Sabres official Twitter, the lines in practice are:

Vanek-Roy-Pominville

Ennis-Hodgson-Stafford

Gerbe-Leino-Kaleta

Ellis-Boyes-Tropp

Brilliant moves by Lindy move ennis who I think was best center on team to wing, take Leino and move him back to center. Sit Adam and have Boyes be 4th line center. How this guy ever won coach of the year is beyond me.

Haha that's it, link him a site that was formerly under lockdown by the US Federal Government. ;)

He could just say he was doing some govt research. :thumbsup:

I'm not thrilled with putting Ennis back on the wing, because of the weakness this team has had in the middle, but maybe Hodgson and Ennis can be another Vanek and Pommers combo and it will pay off, although I'm quite certain that Leino is not the answer at Center, on any line. Maybe it's time to bring back Adam.

Now that I'm hearing Hodgson speak, I'm liking the tone and content. Family excited he's closer to home (Toronto, right?), brother at Brock U, in St. Catharines. Sort of has a Derek Roy type cadence, but seems a little more down to earth. Happy to be a Sabre no matter what. Saying all of the right things.

Brilliant moves by Lindy move ennis who I think was best center on team to wing, take Leino and move him back to center. Sit Adam and have Boyes be 4th line center. How this guy ever won coach of the year is beyond me.

Danny Briere, Chris Drury and Max Afinogenov

I'm not thrilled with putting Ennis back on the wing, because of the weakness this team has had in the middle, but maybe Hodgson and Ennis can be another Vanek and Pommers combo and it will pay off, although I'm quite certain that Leino is not the answer at Center, on any line. Maybe it's time to bring back Adam.

Leino definitely should not play center for any length of time, and I don't expect him to. Ennis was Hodgson's left wing at the World Juniors, so I think Ruff is just attempting to find something even remotely familiar for Hodgson without any real practice time. I expect Ennis will be back at C before long and we'll run 3 scoring lines. I also don't think it would be wise to put Hodgson right on top and bump Roy down to the 3rd line. I'd like to see it at some point, but his first game? I know we all rail on Roy and hate his laziness sometimes...but he's still a veteran and one of the captains. You don't just bump him down two lines for a rookie playing his first game, that would not go well in the locker room in my opinion. It's not like we traded for Stamkos.

Archived