GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

So in 13 less games this season, Tropp has as many fighting majors as Kassian had. Tropp definitely seems more fearless than Zack ever did. Not every guy with a visor will take their helmet off before a fight. Once he learns to take care of the puck a little better no one will remember who used to wear #54.

Hodgson is looking pretty damn good tonight as well.

He coasts a lot, but I won't call it lazy....he finds open space so it's sort of efficient coasting. If you watch his highlight reel, the majority of his goals were from coasting into open space.

He is VERY upright though. He almost looks like Carwell Gardner trying to run the ball. I wonder if it's from hi sback issues?

All I know is that I don't want him to score tonight. Everyone else that we've gotten at the deadline that scored in their first game with us went on to... well,.. you know.

Sorry guys. As for myself, the boss is on vacay this week. Perfect time for the Sabres to be playing on the west coast as I don't have to stay late.

Lucky for me, my boss asked me to do some (hopefully) quick work at midnight, so I get to see their first west coast game live in years...or ever.

Aaaaaaaaand... all the fans are taking pictures with their phones of the broken glass... one of three things is true (maybe more than one)

1. Fans in CA have never seen broken glass before

2. Fans in CA have never used a smart phone before

3. Fans in CA have never watched hockey before

He coasts a lot, but I won't call it lazy....he finds open space so it's sort of efficient coasting. If you watch his highlight reel, the majority of his goals were from coasting into open space.

He is VERY upright though. He almost looks like Carwell Gardner trying to run the ball. I wonder if it's from hi sback issues?

Possibly due to the back. He could be on high alert trying to maintain position on the new team. It looks almost like he's got his mind working in overdrive trying to take it all in and contribute at the same time.

We'll see. One game is not a good sample size, as many here would agree.

Archived