GDT: Sabres at Ducks 2/29/2012 10PM

spndnchz

He has a little more speed than I expected, but his stride is goofy. Not very efficient. I'd say he's about as fast as Stafford.

He could stand to spend the summer at the Amherst Arena or whatever they're calling it this week.

Only difference between him and Stafford is that he actually seems to try hard.

Not sure if you have kids or not. I planned ahead, my wife worked till 8 and I don't have kids. Therefore I took a nap after work from about 530 to 615 and I feel fantastic right now haha. Tomorrow morning may be a different storey though.

working 7pm to 7am :(

Not sure if you have kids or not. I planned ahead, my wife worked till 8 and I don't have kids. Therefore I took a nap after work from about 530 to 615 and I feel fantastic right now haha. Tomorrow morning may be a different storey though.

17 yr old daughter, but I got to work at 800 this morning, and ended up staying until 700.

I dozed off for the entire second period. I hate late games. :angry:

Even with that 40 minutes of sleep, I have no confidence that I will still be awake for the final horn.

I'd swap problems in a heartbeat.

He has a little more speed than I expected, but his stride is goofy. Not very efficient. I'd say he's about as fast as Stafford.

He could stand to spend the summer at the Amherst Arena or whatever they're calling it this week.

He coasts a lot, but I won't call it lazy....he finds open space so it's sort of efficient coasting. If you watch his highlight reel, the majority of his goals were from coasting into open space.

He is VERY upright though. He almost looks like Carwell Gardner trying to run the ball. I wonder if it's from hi sback issues?

Quick hits on Hodgson: Definitely not the second coming of Afinogenov, but his skating appears better than what I read about.

On one zone entry in particular, looked like he had no idea where his teammates were going to be. To be expected.

Good to see him playing in all situations, doesn't seem out of place defensively

Love that he drove to the net on his semi-breakaway

1st game so it's expected, but love seeing the effort

Credited with 3 hits, so I expect him to be in Rochester tomorrow since Ruff hates toughness. Tropp will be joining him since he got into a fight, which Ruff doesn't allow.

17 yr old daughter, but I got to work at 800 this morning, and ended up staying until 700.

working 7pm to 7am :(

Sorry guys. As for myself, the boss is on vacay this week. Perfect time for the Sabres to be playing on the west coast as I don't have to stay late.

He coasts a lot, but I won't call it lazy....he finds open space so it's sort of efficient coasting. If you watch his highlight reel, the majority of his goals were from coasting into open space.

He is VERY upright though. He almost looks like Carwell Gardner trying to run the ball. I wonder if it's from hi sback issues?

He will fit right in

Quick hits on Hodgson: Definitely not the second coming of Afinogenov, but his skating appears better than what I read about.

On one zone entry in particular, looked like he had no idea where his teammates were going to be. To be expected.

Good to see him playing in all situations, doesn't seem out of place defensively

Love that he drove to the net on his semi-breakaway

1st game so it's expected, but love seeing the effort

Credited with 3 hits, so I expect him to be in Rochester tomorrow since Ruff hates toughness. Tropp will be joining him since he got into a fight, which Ruff doesn't allow.

Bench him... he is at the end of his rope

i'll take a jamie mueller

Can't watch tonite but it sounds like Cody is impressing.

He's not fast but he's not slow. Good in short bursts and I'm assuming you've noticed how well he sees the ice.

Hope he pots an insurance marker.

BTW he seems to show up when playing the top teams. Hopefully that continues.

Can't wait til Sat. Vancouver here we come!

Archived