Who moved at the deadline that you wished Buffalo grabbed?

Weave

Kassian. No just kidding. All joking aside I kind of wish we could have picked up Grant Clitsome because he would fit right in with some of our Pu$$ies.

LMAO!!! That has to be hard not to be able to live down a name like that.

Title sez it all.

Most years I am jealous of some of the moves made on deadline day. Not this year. Not a single player moved that I was envious of.

What say you? Any players that moved that you wish moved Buffalo way?

Don't know where he would have fit into the grand scheme of things as I am overall fine w/ the Sabres D, and he didn't move today, but I would not mind seeing Jack Johnson in a Sabres sweater.

The only thing better than an upset Habs fan is a dejected Philly fan.

I think Leafs fans after they miss the playoffs again this year will trump them.

On topic: none. Nobody moved I even remotely care about.

Tough call. But I've had to deal with enough smug Montrealers lately.

On the other hand, a Cryers fan is always something special.

Title sez it all.

Most years I am jealous of some of the moves made on deadline day. Not this year. Not a single player moved that I was envious of.

What say you? Any players that moved that you wish moved Buffalo way?

I would have liked to seen a player like Leopold be moved for picks.

Hello guys! First time posting here..... from way up north of the province of Quebec! I'm not a hab fan! I hate them! ;-) If you read or watch sports. It's all you can hear and read about: The Habs! Like nothing else exists. You have twelve persons following them everyday and giving you the same news over and over! It's not RDS for "Le Réseau des sports" (The Sports Network) but RDC for "Le réseau des Canadiens" (Habs network).

I'm enthusiast about what my Sabres did but hope they get some muscle during summer! Seems here that Darcy made big moves and experts say getting first round pick for Gaustad is simple theft!

Kostisyn????? Habs fans are celebrating is departure! Big guy with no heart! He'll be now able to celebrate every nights with is sibling! They love celebrating but maybe Nashville is so dull they have nothing to do so they play hockey!

Hello guys! First time posting here..... from way up north of the province of Quebec! I'm not a hab fan! I hate them! ;-) If you read or watch sports. It's all you can hear and read about: The Habs! Like nothing else exists. You have twelve persons following them everyday and giving you the same news over and over! It's not RDS for "Le Réseau des sports" (The Sports Network) but RDC for "Le réseau des Canadiens" (Habs network).

I'm enthusiast about what my Sabres did but hope they get some muscle during summer! Seems here that Darcy made big moves and experts say getting first round pick for Gaustad is simple theft!

Kostisyn????? Habs fans are celebrating is departure! Big guy with no heart! He'll be now able to celebrate every nights with is sibling! They love celebrating but maybe Nashville is so dull they have nothing to do so they play hockey!

Let me be the first to welcome you ... love your avatar :blink:.

Altho I was wavering on getting rid of Gaustad, the 1st rd pick makes it easier; Pommers and even Ennis have improved on face-offs, I'm just wondering who will take his place n the PK.

I was never sold on kassian - hopeful, yes, not sold, so for all that I've read, seems like an offensive plus for Buffalo with Hodgson. Real curious to watch this western swing.

We made the biggest deal of the day. I'm happy. Note thats not why I'm happy, I think we did good. If anything I'd have taken a pick instead of Sulzer, got rid of Boyes for another pick and seen if we could promote Morrisson (possible?).

Is Kotalik a UFA after this season?

Don't know where he would have fit into the grand scheme of things as I am overall fine w/ the Sabres D, and he didn't move today, but I would not mind seeing Jack Johnson in a Sabres sweater.

Is it you or Eleven that likes to mention corsi ratings from time to time?

A couple of years ago, I would have said Carter. I thought he was the real deal. And then he slumped in Philly after the contract and disappeared in Columbus. His contract is ridiculous, but I can't help think he could be rehabilitated with the right team.

This coming from what appears to be the last man standing here in the Leino camp. I just WANT to believe that he is going to be a player in Buffalo, evidence to date notwithstanding.

A couple of years ago, I would have said Carter. I thought he was the real deal. And then he slumped in Philly after the contract and disappeared in Columbus. His contract is ridiculous, but I can't help think he could be rehabilitated with the right team.

This coming from what appears to be the last man standing here in the Leino camp. I just WANT to believe that he is going to be a player in Buffalo, evidence to date notwithstanding.

I'm still hanging in there with you on Leino. I'm optimistic that this year was as much a bad year for him as it was for the team as a whole.

Archived