Grigorenko - Hodgson - Armia

Catenacci - Girgensons - Bailey

Foligno - Larsson - Compher

4th line is a toss up of Fringe players and tough guys

Myers - Zadorov

Ehrhoff - Pysk

Ristolainen - Weber/McNabb

Ullmark - Makarov

This is highly speculative and just a thought into the future.

I also think that there are vets on the roster right now that can help the rooks develop for at least 4 years, and help them make the playoffs in 2015 or 16. Leino, Ehrhoff, Vanek, and Ott are a good stable of vets to take tough minutes. Adding a shutdown center and nasty 4/5 D to the vet list would be nice.

Not to mention a supposed decent free agent market coming up in 2014 and a surplus of D-men and prospects for trade bait in the event a deal comes up for some talented veterans.

This forum is a much better place with voices like yours and carp around. I just feel the need to say that.

Thank you sir. I usually take a solstice at the end of the season to recharge my batteries (and I suppose because I don't have anything new to say until there is draft/FA/trade news to comment on), but I don't go far.

I think that this team has a ton of good up and coming young guys... my short list of guys I am high on...

Zemgus, Catenacci, Hodgson, Zadorov, and even Foligno (who I think will settle in this season)

Armia isn't on the short list? IIRC you said he was going to be better than Rick Nash!

To each his own.

You might've used the summer to bone up on basic posting skills like counting hockey seasons elapsed since the occurrence of an NHL draft, or confirming whether a team made the playoffs in a given year, or generally not blowing hot air around, but I guess you've been too busy.

You might've used the summer to bone up on basic posting skills like counting hockey seasons elapsed since the occurrence of an NHL draft, or confirming whether a team made the playoffs in a given year, or generally not blowing hot air around, but I guess you've been too busy.

I apologize for not being a member of your fan club. Sorry, but I don't suffer obnoxious fools well.

This forum is a much better place with voices like yours and carp around. I just feel the need to say that.

:blush:

To each his own.

:(

First of all not many here would have given Bergeron any consideration prior to the reports of the injuries he played through.

:huh:

I can't welcome a long-standing member back? Way to be a baby.

Don't be an idiot. I simply said, "To each his own" - meaning your entitled to your opinion and I to mine.

What's your problem?

:blush:

:(

:huh:

No, this isn't about you. I'm fine with you.

Don't be an idiot. I simply said, "To each his own" - meaning your entitled to your opinion and I to mine.

What's your problem?

No, this isn't about you. I'm fine with you.

You're joking right? You take offense to my welcoming of nfreeman or else you wouldn't have said anything at all. Don't play stupid.

You're joking right? You take offense to my welcoming of nfreeman or else you wouldn't have said anything at all. Don't play stupid.

This board is about expressing your opinion. You expressed yours, I expressed mine. They are different, so what's the problem? You like this guy, I can't stand him. Two opinions. We could just as well be talking about any NHL player. You like him, I don't.

Stop overreacting. It's no big deal.

This board is about expressing your opinion. You expressed yours, I expressed mine. They are different, so what's the problem? You like this guy, I can't stand him. Two opinions. We could just as well be talking about any NHL player. You like him, I don't.

Stop overreacting. It's no big deal.

This board isn't about personal attacks. If you don't like him keep it to yourself like an adult. Trying to diminish my salutation is childish. Grow up.

Are you on the first matter what. I mean we had a thing but that's alright that's all I tell her now. I didn't know how to do stuff so what's going to Hemingway Aston how to stuff and I wanted to work and feel like it idiot because I didn't know how to do it you know.

That's Siri for ya. Unedited. We all care or we wouldn't be here.