Brad Marchard is a Punk

plenzmd1

Don't know how often you get downtown, but I never feel safe outside down there. Either from old buildings ready to drop things on your head, stupid drivers, or crack-heads/petty thieves/punks. I'm sure the big, tough guys among us think nothing of it, though.

Really, I'm getting arguments from people who don't even live here? Any of you ever work and live in downtown Buffalo?

I work in the building that the Bruins are staying in. I live twelve blocks away. I don't consider myself to be a "big, tough guy." It's perfectly safe.

I work in the building that the Bruins are staying in. I live twelve blocks away. I don't consider myself to be a "big, tough guy." It's perfectly safe.

Well, then you've never run into problems. Good for you. I lived and worked in downtown for 20 years. I've had my share of "experiences" and I'm always on edge down there.

Don't know how often you get downtown, but I never feel safe outside down there. Either from old buildings ready to drop things on your head, stupid drivers, or crack-heads/petty thieves/punks. I'm sure the big, tough guys among us think nothing of it, though.

Dude. It is time to up the dosage.

Really, I'm getting arguments from people who don't even live here? Any of you ever work and live in downtown Buffalo?

/raises hand.

i am apparently a stone's throw from eleven.

You said "the" 190. Heh....heh....

damn straight!

speaking for myself (and probably others who also used to live & work there), buffalo is no different than any other cities in regards to crime... in fact, it's relatively safe compared to others such as detroit...!!! i usually get upset with these stupid comments by brainless athletes about buffalo, but then after a bit i consider the source..... marchand is just an ignorant douchebag

i am apparently a stone's throw from eleven.

I thought you were in Alberta. Your post from a couple of weeks ago (you were having drinks at the bar downstairs or something) had me puzzled. So, in which direction should I throw the stone?

Brad Marchand is a punk and apparently Tyler Segiun's BFF. The matching tattoos are just wonderful though, and all the men in the crowd seem to love them as well. Could this picture get any gayer?

post-330-0-61845400-1330030999_thumb.jpg

Oioioi! Male stripping in front of balding men while touching each other isn't even the gayest part of this pic. They are actually watching tennis!

I thought you were in Alberta. Your post from a couple of weeks ago (you were having drinks at the bar downstairs or something) had me puzzled. So, in which direction should I throw the stone?

i indulge my whims and caprices when i set profile info on teh interwebs. i just love the name "medicine hat." days gone by, i claimed to be located in moose jaw. anotehr great name.

the post you're talking about must've been the one about lucic lounging in the hotel lobby and my demand for our lunch money. i was in your building that day.

in terms of directional prompts, i'd have to PM you. but i tend to keep identifying information off of this board (and the web generally).

i indulge my whims and caprices when i set profile info on teh interwebs. i just love the name "medicine hat." days gone by, i claimed to be located in moose jaw. anotehr great name.

the post you're talking about must've been the one about lucic lounging in the hotel lobby and my demand for our lunch money. i was in your building that day.

in terms of directional prompts, i'd have to PM you. but i tend to keep identifying information off of this board (and the web generally).

Please do. I figure that there are so many offices, etc. in this building that I don't have to worry about it.

I've spent an awful lot of time downtown after midnight, including back in the day when friends lived near Main and Linden. No, I don't live their now, but if you think Buffalo is bad you need to get out more.

what area specifically are you referring to korab? just curious. it's a mixed bag out that way.

Everything north of THE 190 to William street, and from Harlem Road to Jefferson street.

While they are at it, might as well knock down everything on the south side of the 190 in that same area, too.

Yeah, we wouldn't want the cops catching on to which bush you hide in while spying on TPeg's wife. ;)

This is what I don't understand. A guy like Marchand who was born and raised in Nova Scotia is calling out Buffalo? I'm sorry to any Canadians, but I would assume that Buffalo is a slightly better place to live than NS. You'd think a guy with that kind of background wouldn't mind a trip to a city like Buffalo.

This is what I don't understand. A guy like Marchand who was born and raised in Nova Scotia is calling out Buffalo? I'm sorry to any Canadians, but I would assume that Buffalo is a slightly better place to live than NS. You'd think a guy with that kind of background wouldn't mind a trip to a city like Buffalo.

Hold on a minute there cowboy!

Yeah, we wouldn't want the cops catching on to which bush you hide in while spying on TPeg's wife.

my inner 15 year-old laughed at that word in that context.

At least he's just spying on the wife.
And in 7 hours....the daughter

i am blissfully ignorant of what you're talking about. is one of the kids turning 18? whatever -- mrs. pegula is more then sufficient for me when it comes to abstracted crushes on semi-public figures.

you been? halifax is quite a lively town - arguably much more so than buffalo. and nova scotia is elsewhere and otherwise very, very charming.

Archived