Brad Marchard is a Punk

plenzmd1

i am blissfully ignorant of what you're talking about. is one of the kids turning 18? whatever -- mrs. pegula is more then sufficient for me when it comes to abstracted crushes on semi-public figures.

The age of consent in NYS is 17. :ph34r:

Ur creepy.

:angel:

So just in from the grocery store, listening to Home Ice on XM..said Marchard twittered " Buffalo worst place in the NHL"

Me being an old fart, not sure how to look somthing up on twitter..makes tomorrow game all the more fun i hope.

Hope someone can find the link

Punk or not, he's been an absolute gem for my fantasy team.. And objectively speaking, if it aint the worse place, it sure is in the top 3.. Downtown Buffalo is just sad..

No, he just slewfoots them, turtles, clings on for dear life and drives the back of the guy's head to the ice with his forearm, and attempts trash talking with the vocabulary of a 10th grade, lego-lovin carnie worker.

Yer my hero.

:swoon:

I just wonder how long it takes before some executive at Delaware North or a friend of Mr Jacobs casually mentions to him that he doesn't appreciate his player insulting the city in which they live.

Best fan response possible tomorrow night? Complete silence when he touches the puck... coupled with someone piping crickets through the PA system..

Fans need to ignore him.. he WANTS the response, he NEEDS the response. Did you see his effort in the 6-0 loss? That's right you didn't.

I suggest that someone with access to the visitors lockerroom load up his stall with a bunch of Delaware North merchandise. Its a subtle, passive-aggressive maneuver that will serve to annoy him. As for the fans, complete silence, or a nice "Hammonds Plains sucks!" chant or something like that.

http://www.hammondsplains.ca/

It's a non-issue. If some no-name said this, no one would care.

Frankly, if I were holed up in downtown Buffalo for a few days in the middle of a crappy winter, I'd have the same opinion. Downtown Buffalo is boring and dangerous.

I agree Downtown Buffalo might be boring (unless you like going out to drink), but I would not consider Downtown Buffalo dangerous, fact is that the area where FNC and Coca Cola Field are located is one of the safest areas in the city. Going to Hockey games, Baseball games or Downtown events with my daughters while they were growing up, I was really never concerned for their safety.

Archived