Brad Marchard is a Punk

plenzmd1

From Vogl's twitter, it seems like Marchand said it on the WEEI station, rather than tweeting it (ala Lupul):

https://twitter.com/...728694790553600

#Bruins forward Brad Marchand @WEEI: "Buffalo is the worst place in the NHL." C'mon, it's no worse than 28th, ahead of Newark and Winnipeg.

If it's any consolation, someone linked to this on Twitter:

brad%2Bmarchand%2Btattoo.jpg

From Vogl's twitter, it seems like Marchand said it on the WEEI station, rather than tweeting it (ala Lupul):

If it's any consolation, someone linked to this on Twitter:

brad%2Bmarchand%2Btattoo.jpg

What body part is that supposed to be? I would say his ego but I've never seen one with so much hair on it.

Big words from someone coming from Hammonds Plain Nova Scotia ... Cyrano de Marchand is a big man, as long as Chara, McQuaid & Thornton

are around to cover his arse.

Watch it ... Hammonds Plains is just up the road from me.

What body part is that supposed to be? I would say his ego but I've never seen one with so much hair on it.

It seems to resemble your avatar. My @$$ isn't even that #####! Bit of a puggy guy too, for an athlete.

Whoever was the artist, maybe he did it himself, or wrote it out, but whoever the inkperson (hi Inky) is can't spell.

Me being an old fart, not sure how to look somthing up on twitter..makes tomorrow game all the more fun i hope.

I can't imagine the players would even think twice about it. It's only the fans who get their panties in a bunch about comments like these. It's still a classless move. He should have enough respect for fans of his sport, who pay his salary not to say something thi stupid but clearly he doesn't have the gray matter between the ears to figure something like this out.

I can't imagine the players would even think twice about it. It's only the fans who get their panties in a bunch about comments like these. It's still a classless move. He should have enough respect for fans of his sport, who pay his salary not to say something thi stupid but clearly he doesn't have the gray matter between the ears to figure something like this out.

Oddly enough, it's things like this that make us glad we have Kaleta on the team. I could see him actually being offended by it. Whether or not he does something, well, that isn't up to us.

I would expect nothing less from that Champian.

I'd love to see Kaleta break his beak tomorrow night. Sadly as we need the points I doubt it.

Why do I envision Ted Black behind this?

It always happens on the eve of a Gold or Platinum game.

"Ah...yeah....Geoffrey?...Can you do me a favor? We really F'd up and charged..like...waaaaaaay too much for tickets to the game tomorrow so we have a few hundred left at like $250 a pop. How about putting up a tweet saying how crappy Buffalo is? That should get it done. I'll have Terry put a check in the mail for you. Thanks bud."

So just in from the grocery store, listening to Home Ice on XM..said Marchard twittered " Buffalo worst place in the NHL"

Me being an old fart, not sure how to look somthing up on twitter..makes tomorrow game all the more fun i hope.

Hope someone can find the link

Hey, Brad- do us both a favor and stay in Beantown.....

So because he said Buffalo is the worst place to play. He's a punk? If Vanek or Myers said Boston is the worst place to play in the nhl would they be punks?

I think Vanek and Myers would have more respect for the fans of the game than to call out any city.

So because he said Buffalo is the worst place to play. He's a punk? If Vanek or Myers said Boston is the worst place to play in the nhl would they be punks?

First of all, his owner is from Buffalo. Second of all, he is a punk on the ice (just like Kaleta is for most teams). Third of all, yes, he is a punk for saying that as he does not have the faintest clue about this city so it's pure ignorance once again.

Archived