GDT: Sabres at Canadiens 1/31/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

Oui, oui monsieur.

In my mind there is nothing like a game at The Forum ... all the history ...

Montreal is a great city, so much to see and do ...

You betcha - Gibby's Restaurant in Old Montreal. Located in one of the oldest buildings in Old Montreal, it has charm and really great food. (Hint - if you at least try to order in French, they do treat us Americans a bit better.....) Yum!

Courtesy of tsn.ca:

Tonight's Canadiens Line-Up

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Cole

Bourque - Plekanec - Gomez

Kostitsyn - Eller - Blunden

Darche - Engqvist - Weber

Gorges - Subban

Gill - Diaz

Kaberle - Emelin

Price

Budaj

Man, I hadn't realized how much the Canadiens roster had evolved. Pacioretty and Desharnais on the top line, a pretty solid second line minus the part where Gomez hasn't scored a goal in ages. Lars Eller and Blunden on the 3rd line and Darche is the only name I recognize on their 4th line.

On D, it looks like Gorges, Kaberle and Gill are the long-termers there.

Thanks to TWC and MSG, not for me. TWC is lucky the Sabres have gone in the tank, or the uproar would be deafening.

Makes you wonder, could the Sabres be tanking it now because they have some sort of deal with the one side in this fight and figure this will help them out with the fans not in an uproar over missing the games??????

As opposed to the guy who has been playing in Canada for the past few years, dominating. You dont want him bc he was born in Russia?

I'll go with history on this one. The only two first overall picks from Russia are arguably the two biggest lockerroom cancers in the league. They might be the two most talented players in the league but what have they won. There is a tragic flaw that stems from them or their play. I don't know if it's alienation through selfishness or something deeper but I want to be as far away from that as possible. Columbus is going to be really hard to catch. They are 13 points behind the craptastic Sabres!!

I want to see Lindy put 4 Lines together, and keep them together unless someone on that line gets hurt, for the rest of the season. This team has no chemistry because they have new linemates every single freaking goddang night.

Agree he claims he has a line up and one shft later he starts mixing things up no wonder they all look lost.

I'll go with history on this one. The only two first overall picks from Russia are arguably the two biggest lockerroom cancers in the league. They might be the two most talented players in the league but what have they won. There is a tragic flaw that stems from them or their play. I don't know if it's alienation through selfishness or something deeper but I want to be as far away from that as possible. Columbus is going to be really hard to catch. They are 13 points behind the craptastic Sabres!!

So what you are saying is you have players who do great but fail when asked to play in a more structured system? Hell, sign them up!

Luke Adam is a healthy scratch .... Ellis, McCormick in ... huh ?

Just heard that... and all I can say is.. someone is getting showcased... Ennis at center.. then Ennis out the door? I have no idea.... no way Adam is getting shipped out... unless his 98mph shot suddenly made someone want to pay a high price for him. Yah...

Archived