SDS

Things that are AWESOME...

Getting 4-1/2 16 oz beers out of a growler.  Awesome.

And my dog's favorite beer being Abita's Turbo DOG also awesome.  (And, no, I don't let him actually get a reasonable amount of it.)

Edited by Taro T

On 12/7/2018 at 6:11 PM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I ask myself that a lot, I consider the house an investment, I honestly wasn't going to move out of my apartment; however, people that love meth moved in and the area went to hell. So when I decided to move I didn't wanna make a lateral move, I enjoy the house, and do in between trips. Chances are I'll slow down eventually. As for work, I work around 10 days a month or so at the hospital, long hours usually 12-16 hour days, and that's adequate. No alimony or support like many colleagues 😉

So...

when you're not in the home, can I live there? I'll keep it clean and pay rent, promise...

On 12/7/2018 at 4:26 PM, New Scotland (NS) said:

Who are you taking as a date?  Carter would never end up being very fancy no matter how nice a dress you rented for him.

I've got some cute coworkers I'll be there with 😉 

The rental comes with a backup style- that one's for Carter. I know enough drag queens to help him make it work. 

• Haha 1

I'm at Wicked on Broadway, scored 4th row seats, center stage..... It's freaking amazing!