Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Intercourse PA, now this is intriguing 

It's name is deceptive, although if anyone could pull some Amish ladies, I'm sure it's you.

It's maybe 20 minutes from my house, and mostly a tourist Amish place. Lots of people enjoy gawking at people with the audacity to not have electricity.

1 minute ago, MattPie said:

It's name is deceptive, although if anyone could pull some Amish ladies, I'm sure it's you.

It's maybe 20 minutes from my house, and mostly a tourist Amish place. Lots of people enjoy gawking at people with the audacity to not have electricity.

Hence the name, what you gonna do in the dark. 

1 minute ago, MattPie said:

Haha we get some Amish in this Lil hospital at times, I actually worked as a waiter in Indiana in my youth and was given a phone number by a Mennonite dressed in full Amish garb. She was pretty and was wearing makeup too, but I never called ??

7 minutes ago, MattPie said:

I lived in Path Valley area off Rte 75 west of Chambersburg and very much Amish country. Buggies going by my house and used to haul them into town and all around the state. They were very appreciative and helped do work on my house. Sometimes wish I still lived there.

Edited by MakeSabresGrr8Again

16 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Intercourse PA, now this is intriguing 

It's between Blue Ball, PA and Virginville, PA
All 3, real places!

21 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

I have!

driven every kind of rig thats ever been made?

59 minutes ago, ubkev said:

It's between Blue Ball, PA and Virginville, PA
All 3, real places!

driven every kind of rig thats ever been made?

I've been to all of them. More to the point, it's short drive from Bird-in-hand to Intercourse and then on to Paradise, but if you make a wrong turn, you end up in Blue Ball.

Bird.thumb.png.373dce98bf71e192d895ca58f99c5ae1.png

Bird2.thumb.png.d42d82e882966781da85881a8fc235ab.png

There's a townie bar named the "Virginville Hotel"; there's a song or limerick begging to be written there.

Edited by MattPie

14 hours ago, MattPie said:

I've been to all of them. More to the point, it's short drive from Bird-in-hand to Intercourse and then on to Paradise, but if you make a wrong turn, you end up in Blue Ball.

Bird.thumb.png.373dce98bf71e192d895ca58f99c5ae1.png

Bird2.thumb.png.d42d82e882966781da85881a8fc235ab.png

There's a townie bar named the "Virginville Hotel"; there's a song or limerick begging to be written there.

I grew up hearing about the roadtrip from Hell to Paradise in one day:

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 9.27.03 AM.png

Edited by josie

29 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Do you know something we don't?

That's what I'm thinking.

Who would want to go to Hamilton, the place stinks, literally stinks.  Never mind be excited about winning a lotto to buy a ticket there.  Kids these days.

Edited by New Scotland (NS)
my fingers are still fat ... like Mama Cass ...
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, New Scotland (NS) said:

That's what I'm thinking.

Who would want to go to Hamilton, the place stinks, literally stinks.  Niever mind be excited about winning a lotto to buy a ticket there.  Kids these days.

Home of the Mustangs. Derek Sutton! Dean Youngblood! Mad Dog Murray Chadwick! Who wouldn't?!

• Like (+1) 1