Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

This forum is awesome. I just need to say that today. A lot of us might be lunatics but the level of debate here is often exceptional. A lot of us, myself included, have been getting kinda heated up lately and today I had the opportunity to stop and think about how thankful I am for intelligent debate. It's really hard to find good debate. We're all so good at picking each other apart that I sometimes forget that there's a real world out there full of people who argue by flailing around like Monty Python's Black Knight, asking for more while clueless to the destruction wrought against them.

TL;DR: Stupid people make me thankful for smart people.

I also paid off a bunch of credit card debt today so that's kinda awesome. 

:unsure:

It is, indeed.

I met a cute young lass last night.  If I had to describe her in terms that you lunks would understand, she's the antithesis of just about everything ink likes in women.

So you're gonna wait till the 10th date then huh?

I have my awkward stare/eyelash batting schedule locked in for the next 3 months, so maybe by 2016 we'll have held hands.

:lol:

Today at dinner, unprompted, my oldest shared his bucket list (which he referred to as his list of things he wants to do before he turns 100):

1. Build Robot Dragon 
  2. Invade Russia
  3. Start a Civilization Underwater

Seems reasonable.

:w00t: