Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Just found out yesterday that LittllePommerFan#3 will be another boy :D

Now to figure out how I'm going to pay for food when the three boys are all teenagers...

Ying and yang, I bought an engagement ring over the weekend. :)

Congrats to you both!

filed for divorce today...... finally going to be free and sane again

... And to you?

filed for divorce today...... finally going to be free and sane again

A friend of family had a giant party two weekends ago that he called "freedom fest". From the sound of things, he dropped almost as much money on that party as he did on the divorce. Some of the stuff involved:

-helicopter rides

-those bouncy houses for kids

-removed the bay window from his house so that it could serve as a stage for a live band

A friend of family had a giant party two weekends ago that he called "freedom fest". From the sound of things, he dropped almost as much money on that party as he did on the divorce. Some of the stuff involved:

-helicopter rides

-removed the bay window from his house so that it could serve as a stage for a live band

very few times to i throw out this word, but that ... is ... epic. i don't ever plan on getting divorced, but even if i did, i'm pretty sure that's not how i would do it.

-helicopter rides

that seems to be the trend lately but I have 3 funeral homes i must continue to run as well as care of my daughter so it wont be that just back to business... and to the Ute I really dont think anyone ever plans on divorce

OK, not sure where exactly to put this, but this thread seems like the best choice. I'm posting this to SS because a) it's hilarious, and b) it contains a surprisingly random Buffalo Sabres reference! :lol:

http://www.theonion....s-denzel,28904/

hahahaha what the hell

edit: sent the link to his daughter, we'll see what she has to say about it haha

Edited by d4rksabre

OK, not sure where exactly to put this, but this thread seems like the best choice. I'm posting this to SS because a) it's hilarious, and b) it contains a surprisingly random Buffalo Sabres reference! :lol:

http://www.theonion....s-denzel,28904/

:w00t:

Not all reactions have been positive, however. A statement from the Rev. Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church warned that "every last member of Satan’s legion of miserable ###### sinners, including eight of my 13 children and myself, will not escape God's judgment."

edit : really the filter gets h o m o?

Edited by Claude_Verret

Haha yea, saw that a week or two ago. And yes, I watched it more times than I probably should have.

Women's track is quite a world of wonders. I used to work track meets when I was in college and there was eye candy everywhere. If you're an ass man, you'll be mesmerized at these events. The pole vaulters were usually my favorites (spare the obvious jokes).

She really is the perfect blend of the unattainable and approach-ability

Of course she's also age inappropriate, so I gift her to you.

You are welcome.

Her current haircut sucks though. I saw her in some of her promotional stuff for TDKR and she's got ridiculously short hair going right now. I've never been a fan of that. I'm assuming she has it for her next role in Les Miserables.

Her current haircut sucks though. I saw her in some of her promotional stuff for TDKR and she's got ridiculously short hair going right now. I've never been a fan of that. I'm assuming she has it for her next role in Les Miserables.

That's exactly why she does have it. And not to throw down a dissenting opinion, but she's one of the few people I've seen who can pull off that hair style well. of course, she could probably buzz her head and look just as hot.

</opinion>

Edited by Chris_in_UT