Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I'm actually going up to do some High Peaks hiking at the end of June myself. We're doing Rocky Peak and Giant.

I think I might take a shot at the 46, we'll see how much time I have over the next 30 years or so. I have 5 so far, Marcy, Cascade, Porter, Colvin and Phelps. Only 41 to go! haha

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, sabills said:

I'm actually going up to do some High Peaks hiking at the end of June myself. We're doing Rocky Peak and Giant.

I think I might take a shot at the 46, we'll see how much time I have over the next 30 years or so. I have 5 so far, Marcy, Cascade, Porter, Colvin and Phelps. Only 41 to go! haha

No whiteface, cmon man haha.... I for sure won't be doing the 46, but heading to the Adirondacks may become a nice local getaway in the future, I love how all the shops are intertwined.... I bough freshed fried donuts out of the corner of a laundromat/gift shop in Saranac lake and they were delicious. Never saw anything like that before in all my travels 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

No whiteface, cmon man haha.... I for sure won't be doing the 46, but heading to the Adirondacks may become a nice local getaway in the future, I love how all the shops are intertwined.... I bough freshed fried donuts out of the corner of a laundromat/gift shop in Saranac lake and they were delicious. Never saw anything like that before in all my travels 

I actually pushed for that one this time around, but my cousin had already done it and we were trying to hit new ones for everybody. Besides, anyone can just DRIVE up whiteface, haha

2 minutes ago, sabills said:

I actually pushed for that one this time around, but my cousin had already done it and we were trying to hit new ones for everybody. Besides, anyone can just DRIVE up whiteface, haha

But after driving, you have to hike the 1/4 mile to the summit, so it counts ???

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/29/2019 at 8:52 AM, North Buffalo said:

Yeh can you imagine the NY Suburban soccer mom's outrage over the scratches on their Landrovers. 

That's the difference between NY suburban soccer moms and TX suburban soccer moms.  My guess is someone in the neighborhood will get bumper stickers made up that say MY OTHER CAR IS A LONGHORN

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

That's the difference between NY suburban soccer moms and TX suburban soccer moms.  My guess is someone in the neighborhood will get bumper stickers made up that say MY OTHER CAR IS A LONGHORN

I think they’d word it as “my other RIDE is a longhorn”.

And you decide which meaning is intended.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Noice need to zoom in and show smaller areas

PS we are working on one for just the US

I'll admit the lighting on this isn't the best, I actually had some of the decals mad for me , I came up with thst quote on the bottom, all the kiddos in Haiti and Africa call me blonde Jesus ???so I found it fitting 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'll admit the lighting on this isn't the best, I actually had some of the decals mad for me , I came up with thst quote on the bottom, all the kiddos in Haiti and Africa call me blonde Jesus ???so I found it fitting 

It’s great! I’m glad you didn’t go snowflake PC with the saying at the bottom. Well done!

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SwampD said:

What the,...?! I don't even,... Wuh?!

It's impossible to hate cabbage, in any form or type.

Impossible!

It's gross! I'd do surgery on those golabkis, though. Actual surgery, as in remove cabbage, eat meat and rice with sauce, throw away cabbage.

On 5/5/2019 at 5:10 PM, New Scotland (NS) said:

NS out.

See you in 29, or 30.

Eid Mubarak!!

Ramadan ended at sunset today.

I miss it already, as I do every year when it ends.  Our Ramadan was very eventful.  We closed on our new house on Ramadan 3 and we have been taking our time setting it up ... one Legend ? load at a time, so far.  We are going over tomorrow morning.  In the next week, or two, a buddy, or two, and I will be taking a truck load of stuff and then we will be hiring some movers to move the bigger and heavier things.  Then my wife will set the new house up more while I and some buddies fix the house we are still in to list. 

A few days ago at iftar (breaking the fast time) our oven went boom.  That was fun.

So, what did I miss?  Anything exciting?  Readers Digest version please.  We are both really swamped, so I am not sure how much I will be around.

Salam / Peace.

• Like (+1) 1