Scoreboard Watching!

deluca67

So do we actually root for Toronto over DC today?

Weird, but I guess we do.

IMO, the best case scenario for the Sabres includes Washington winning the SE Division. I am hoping for a Washington win against Toronto and a Florida loss to Carolina. Buffalo plays Florida on Saturday.

IMO, the best case scenario for the Sabres includes Washington winning the SE Division. I am hoping for a Washington win against Toronto and a Florida loss to Carolina. Buffalo plays Florida on Saturday.

Florida has a game in hand on the Caps, 2 on the Sabres, and their schedule seems to be easier than Washington's.

Regardless of who wins the SE, it's still better for the Caps to lose today, too. We are behind three teams that can be caught: Caps, Cats and Jets, and have to catch two of them, so a loss for any them is always better than a win.

Regardless of who wins the SE, it's still better for the Caps to lose today, too. We are behind three teams that can be caught: Caps, Cats and Jets, and have to catch two of them, so a loss for any them is always better than a win.

Right, because somebody has to win that division...might as well have as few points as possible.

grr.. no help at all today. DC and Florida win.

It seems that in the end, Florida will be easier to catch than Washington. The Caps have been playing more actual 60-minute hockey the last couple weeks, things are looking up for them.

Edit: haha, I just got SNIPED by a split second there, well done.

grr.. no help at all today. DC and Florida win.

It seems that in the end, Florida will be easier to catch than Washington. The Caps have been playing more actual 60-minute hockey the last couple weeks, things are looking up for them.

Edit: haha, I just got SNIPED by a split second there, well done.

Florida has an incredibly easy schedule the rest of the season. Especially a 6 game stretch after they play BFLO in which the teams are all currently in the bottom 8 in the league.

2-0 TB beating Boston - Turco gives up 2 goals on 3 shots in the first 2 1/2 minutes.

Make that 3-0 TB on 6 shots in the first 4 1/2. Turco must have jet lag.

Sweet, I'll be the first to call it: Boston will be caught by Ottawa, and then by the Sabres. Just 9 points back now, should only take a week and a half.

Sweet, I'll be the first to call it: Boston will be caught by Ottawa, and then by the Sabres. Just 9 points back now, should only take a week and a half.

Bruins get their first shot on goal 9:24 in. They are having a little trouble at the moment - except against the Sabres of course.

TB has 4 - 0 lead on Philly after 1. I've got a ton of guys in this game and I've got bupkus on my fanatsy team to include zip from Stamkos. My guess is the Bruins are going to goon up the 2nd and I'll get a bunch on penalizing PIMS from Chara, Seidenberg and Marchand.. Crap, crap, crap..

If you told me in October that in march I would be desperately hoping for the islanders to beat a streaking capitals team to keep playoff hopes alive, I would have laughed in your face. Now, I can't get mad at them, because they are the islanders, first of all, and I still don't think we deserve a playoff spot, even if we miraculously get one.

Archived