Scoreboard Watching!

deluca67

Sweet, I'll be the first to call it: Boston will be caught by Ottawa, and then by the Sabres. Just 9 points back now, should only take a week and a half.

Winning the division might be the only way to get in the playoffs.

The Sabres are circling their calenders for March 27th......... vs. Washington..

By the way, go move to freaking Quebec frigging Islanders.... stupid fake New York Team and their bush league arena.

That's a low blow. All they did was exactly what we did against the Flyers earlier this year... Blow a three goal lead and lose in overtime.

That's a low blow. All they did was exactly what we did against the Flyers earlier this year... Blow a three goal lead and lose in overtime.

Yeah, but it's the Islanders. They probably should move to Quebec. Or to the AHL, given the last 20 years.

A rare double header for the Sabres tonight, if the Sabres can sweep the four points from Colorado and Columbus tonight they can tie Washington. :rolleyes:

Dallas @ Jets - Jets are looking to tie the Sabres while holding the dreaded game-in-hand.

Ottawa @ Montreal - Sens look to pull closer to the Bruins. With the Bruins goal-tending issues, Bruin fans should be worried. Surprised no one has blamed Obama for the Bruins recent woes.

A rare double header for the Sabres tonight, if the Sabres can sweep the four points from Colorado and Columbus tonight they can tie Washington. :rolleyes:

Dallas @ Jets - Jets are looking to tie the Sabres while holding the dreaded game-in-hand.

Ottawa @ Montreal - Sens look to pull closer to the Bruins. With the Bruins goal-tending issues, Bruin fans should be worried. Surprised no one has blamed Obama for the Bruins recent woes.

Colorado Blue jackets right? :cry:

From Facebook:

• 276834_176730659038075_1689607_q.jpg

Tim Thomas
    Dammit Obama! Why are you at war with the values that made Bruins Goaltending Great?

Like · · Share · March 13th, 2012 at 7:45 AM via mobile

**** you very much islanders. joke squad. 4 game win streak for the caps. this sucks

I blame the Isles collapse on the Sabres fan at that game wearing a Miller slug jersey. You can see him during Ovechkins celebration of the tying goal. That's bad juju for the Sabres to wear the slug anywhere!

Seriously though, the Sabres margin for error is razor thin and it's their own doing. What can you do.

This race has gotten so tight, I had nothing but bad news yesterday.

Tyler Meyers suspended 3 games.

Syracuse star C Fab Melo is an Idiot and will not play in the biggest tournament of the year.

Buffalo Bills didn't sign Mario Williams or a WR.

Washington had a comeback win to put us back 4 points again.

I was on a diet of no drinking during the week and failed.

This can all change though!! Go sabres, syracuse, bills!!

After watching the Rangers/Penguins game tonight, if Pittsburgh stays healthy they are gonna be hard to beat. They are 9-0 in the last 9 games without Cindy and Letang and with those two back, they are just gonna be that much better. I will cringe if Pitt gets another Cup. And while the Pens are surging, the Bruins are doing everything they can to give up first place to Ottawa. Since Boston beat Buffalo they are 0-4 and 3-7 in their last 10....it saddens me to see such a swell bunch of guys struggling so bad....NOT!!!

After watching the Rangers/Penguins game tonight, if Pittsburgh stays healthy they are gonna be hard to beat. They are 9-0 in the last 9 games without Cindy and Letang and with those two back, they are just gonna be that much better. I will cringe if Pitt gets another Cup. And while the Pens are surging, the Bruins are doing everything they can to give up first place to Ottawa. Since Boston beat Buffalo they are 0-4 and 3-7 in their last 10....it saddens me to see such a swell bunch of guys struggling so bad....NOT!!!

Boston just needs more grit at winger and defense.

Washington @ Winnipeg - This a pick you poison match-up. Each team is playing their game in hand on the Sabres. The Jets can drop the Sabres to 10th or Washington can open their lead up to five points. Worst case scenario is a Washington OT victory which accomplishes both.

Washington @ Winnipeg - This a pick you poison match-up. Each team is playing their game in hand on the Sabres. The Jets can drop the Sabres to 10th or Washington can open their lead up to five points. Worst case scenario is a Washington OT victory which accomplishes both.

I think the best outcome is a Winnipeg win in regulation.

On Sunday, Washington is at Chicago, then on Monday they are at Detroit. Washington has less heart than even the Sabres and I can easily see them losing all 3 of these road games and then going into the tank for the rest of the season.

Meanwhile, Winnipeg hosts Carolina on Sunday before heading on the road to play at Pittsburgh, at Washington and at Nashville.

If the Sabres can step up and sweep Florida and TB, they can be in #8 by early next week.

Have to hope for a Winnepeg win in regulation. The Jets will jump them, but they will remain 3 points out (four, really, due to the tiebreaker.) They can't fall to 5 out with 10 games left.

I came across this site the other day (Toronto fan sent me the link) that shows how a game helps or hurts our chances of making the playoffs. I'm not affiliated or anything like that - just thought it was a neat site to pass along.

http://www.sportsclu...st/Buffalo.html

Sports Club Stats is pretty well known and referenced around here. Handy site.

Archived