GDT: Flyers at Sabres 11/2/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

Grags is sitting.

Seems like:

Weber- Regehr

Myers-Sekera

Leopold-Ehrhoff

So a big shakeup on D as well. Lindy must be pretty PO'd about the last few games (and rightly so, IMHO).

Weber-Regehr should satisfy the bloodlust around here. I thought Leopold-Ehrhoff were a good pairing, so I'm happy to see them back together. I'd also be happy to see Myers-Sekera develop some chemistry. I expect Myers and Regehr to be the primary pair on the PK though -- we'll see.

So a big shakeup on D as well. Lindy must be pretty PO'd about the last few games (and rightly so, IMHO).

Weber-Regehr should satisfy the bloodlust around here. I thought Leopold-Ehrhoff were a good pairing, so I'm happy to see them back together. I'd also be happy to see Myers-Sekera develop some chemistry. I expect Myers and Regehr to be the primary pair on the PK though -- we'll see.

Didn't we read somewhere that Ruff was going to go 1 D-man on the PP and throw Roy in on the point? I think it was in one of the articles on the main SS page. I'll look for it again.

EDIT: Found it... sorry that was just at practice.

http://wgr550.com/Roy-at-Point-on-Power-Play--Gragnani-Removed/11352277

!!!!!! Made my day.

Any idea who is sitting?

It's somewhat ironic that they chose Leino for the cover of tonight's game program ;-).

http://3.cdn.nhle.com/sabres/images/upload/2011/11/20111102-Program-LG.jpg

My sarcasim meter might be broken........ But I am sure that it is intentional that they chose to have a player now on the Sabres be the cover guy for the game against his former team.

hopefully he shows up to play against his former team and starts earning his paycheck

I could be completely off on this but I seem to recall last year that Myers started breaking out of his slump and playing better after he started playing with Sekera. Let's hope they have a good night.

Maybe the wrong thread for an "I told you so!", but for all the people who think I am some StormCloudian negative person who doesn't have a read on things.....

:blink: There is a Bills thread LOL...but somehow, I told you so, just doesn't cut it...the new vibe in the town is really awesome

PS.....I want Weber to put someone through the boards, then flip off Lindy.

The first part would be awesome...second part would get him benched again for MAG...

Too much Adams family this week, sorry :-P.

Hahahahahahaha

Its to early to say this is a must win game......but.....this is a must show up to play game! We cannot have a 15 minute effort tonight for both the fans and the players sake. Philly is a good team and we've been in a funk at home, nothing less than the best tonight, ill take a hard fought loss, but if we play to our capabilities we will win. We have the talent and the best fans in the sport!!! GO SABRES!!

Well said. I agree.

That was indeed the jumping-off point.

On a related point: one of the best Sabres moments for me since the lockout was beating the Flyers in the playoffs in 2006, then crushing them something like 9-0 early the next season, which led immediately to Hitchcock and Clarke getting canned.

One night in the very end of summer when I had a few too many, I came up to my room and searched google for a Sabres game to watch. I found the 9-0 game and watched it in its entirety.

If this is a serious question, I don't think you should really be posting here anymore. :bag:

If you took that as being a serious question then I don't think you should be posting here anymore. :thumbsup:

Let's win it for Mr. Pegula!

If you took that as being a serious question then I don't think you should be posting here anymore. :thumbsup:

Let's win it for Mr. Pegula!

Again, is this a serious question? Ok, it's not actually a question, but I would hope that the message of my post was blatantly obvious.

If this is a serious question, I don't think you should really be posting here anymore. :bag:

Again, is this a serious question? Ok, it's not actually a question, but I would hope that the message of my post was blatantly obvious.

Ahhh...0ooooh...The rare triple-sarcasm message board gravitational vortex... I thought CERN said this was impossible.

Archived