GDT: Flyers at Sabres 11/2/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

None of this should surprise anyone really.

Not addressing the core issue of this roster (everyone was screaming for defense, well, look what it got you).

Basically, teams are using our own 05 to 07 formula of speed and a mean forecheck against us.

I don't blame Miller, I blame Lindy Ruff.

No offense to the Ruff lovers, but this is just a pathetic display of his continued failures.

I didn't expect anything different this season though, not until they address the overall issues upfront.

Are you sure? Despite the fact that he's not even in right now I'd say he's a main priority.

I don't think he's been that bad overall in the season. The guys in front of him haven't done anything to help. Some goals have been his fault, but you see that much action, you're gonna let a few in.

Maybe. That should be a good thing, lol. A strong #2 should give him extra incentive to play well...... if he feels threatened by a #2 maybe he shouldn't be a #1.

Maybe when our number 2 was Lalime....but that's not the case anymore. He needs to really shape up.

I think it took two shifts to break up the Vanek-Leino-Pommer line. At this rate, every single forward the Sabres have will have played with each other by the All Star break.

I don't understand why Leino needed to be put into the top line against his former team to spark his game. Shouldn't his crappy play in the first 10 games be the spark he needs to up his game? Even if it's on the second or third or fourth lines?

See, this is what potentially scares me about Pegula's Dream Team: too many guys paid like superstars now, and not enough guys with the proper self-motivation needed to win a Stanley Cup.

I don't understand why Leino needed to be put into the top line against his former team to spark his game. Shouldn't his crappy play in the first 10 games be the spark he needs to up his game? Even if it's on the second or third or fourth lines?

See, this is what potentially scares me about Pegula's Dream Team: too many guys paid like superstars now, and not enough guys with the proper self-motivation needed to win a Stanley Cup.

No worries, he's already off the top line.

Archived