GDT: Flyers at Sabres 11/2/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

2 concerns:

1) As much as people are saying Roy is fine, yadda-yadda....to me he seems to have to focus on the actual process of skating when trying to get back on defense. Almost like he is on the Bonnie Blair machine or something. By putting him on the point, you are asking for trouble. I can easily see him getting caught flat-footed and a shortie or great chance happening the other way.

2) Lindy has set Weber up for failure. Lindy has always preached about game-shape, and getting fit. He is also a discipline freak. Now you have a team coming off of a stupid mental game, and you put a guy in who hasn't played all year against a physical team who doesn't mind taking liberties, and have Weber worrying the whole time how to balance himself. I think Weber is an eventual letter-wearer in this league. I hope he really does what I jokingly said and kills someone out there then tells Ruff if he wants to take him out of the lineup again, he's going to burn his office down. I'm truly disgusted this is his first game. I was truly disgusted after game #1.

1 good thing...we get to hear Philodolphia 37 times tonight....

2 concerns:

1) As much as people are saying Roy is fine, yadda-yadda....to me he seems to have to focus on the actual process of skating when trying to get back on defense. Almost like he is on the Bonnie Blair machine or something. By putting him on the point, you are asking for trouble. I can easily see him getting caught flat-footed and a shortie or great chance happening the other way.

2) Lindy has set Weber up for failure. Lindy has always preached about game-shape, and getting fit. He is also a discipline freak. Now you have a team coming off of a stupid mental game, and you put a guy in who hasn't played all year against a physical team who doesn't mind taking liberties, and have Weber worrying the whole time how to balance himself. I think Weber is an eventual letter-wearer in this league. I hope he really does what I jokingly said and kills someone out there then tells Ruff if he wants to take him out of the lineup again, he's going to burn his office down. I'm truly disgusted this is his first game. I was truly disgusted after game #1.

1 good thing...we get to hear Philodolphia 37 times tonight....

Interesting from woman to liqour to cigars to hockey.

I would like to say great minds think alike except I know I ain't no great mind however I will say it is a case of mind over matter.

I don't mind because it don't matter.

Let's Go Buffalo. Destroy Filthadelphia tonight.

2 concerns:

I expect that Philly will try him.

I expect Weber to come in and be fine. He plays a simple game which limits mistakes.

I see a much more limited upside though. But I really like him.

Archived