GDT: Carolina at Buffalo (10/14/2011)

Corp000085

any lineup changes foreseen at all for tonight? aka where is Mike Weber and is he really worse than MAG? I ask this because he played so much in the preseason and now poof he is gone. His physicality (158 hits and 99blocked shots) in 58 games is pretty good and I am just curious if I am the only one wondering why we need 5 offensive defensemen.

Really? Holy mackerel. I don't think I knew that story.

Note: this is complete hearsay. So ALLEGEDLY, he was stabbed in either the leg or groin by his wife. Reasons also speculative, ranging from domestic violence to infidelity with a babysitter.

any lineup changes foreseen at all for tonight? aka where is Mike Weber and is he really worse than MAG? I ask this because he played so much in the preseason and now poof he is gone. His physicality (158 hits and 99blocked shots) in 58 games is pretty good and I am just curious if I am the only one wondering why we need 5 offensive defensemen.

It's moreso the fact that Lindy holds MAG in high regards for being one of if not THE best passer on the team. If anyone would sit out of the current top 6, it would be Sekera to put Weber in IMO. I don't see that happening because we all know Lindy likes to play his hot hand. It's going to take someone having an awful game I think to get a swap.

I do agree that Weber is physical, and honestly, I figured he'd be in the lineup with MAG...

We'll see how it all unfolds

Go Sabres!

Enough already. They're 2-0 and looked great in both games. There is NFW they are benching a defenseman.

This is exactly the kind of incessant babble that you've been getting criticized for. Not every random thought needs to be posted.

Enough already. They're 2-0 and looked great in both games. There is NFW they are benching a defenseman.

This is exactly the kind of incessant babble that you've been getting criticized for. Not every random thought needs to be posted.

do you like indian food? I do now that ryan millers wife is indian... I think all sabres fans should.

Same lineup. Won't be until they lose.

In honor of our great Euro experience, I propose a "PA calls out first name, crowd yells out last name" goal celebration like they do in Germany. Would be a cool thing to start!

I would love this!

I fear what would follow if the PA announced "Marc-Andre." that might create a mess.

Note: this is complete hearsay. So ALLEGEDLY, he was stabbed in either the leg or groin by his wife. Reasons also speculative, ranging from domestic violence to infidelity with a babysitter.

Barasso was a beast in net. But I never really cared for him. Just struck me as a complete jackwagon. I was soooo rooting for Puppa to show him up after that trade.

I remember the rumor of that stabbing incident too. I don't believe anything was ever reported to the police, but he did have an injury gotten under mysterious circumstances.

Sadly no more Buffalo games at perfect German evening event time.

But i am happy for you that our Sabres are back home.

4:3 win. Leino, Adam, Pominville and Gerbe.

I hope i can stay awake. The game starts at 1:30am German time.

Lets go Buffalo!

I assume they have DVR's in Germany? Not being sarcastic. Do they?

I would love this!

I fear what would follow if the PA announced "Marc-Andre." that might create a mess.

The crowd could be like idiot Kings announcers I had to listen to last week who kept saying "Grog-nonny", LOL.

I do love how they do it though. I follow the Bundesliga (their soccer league, if you didn't know) and they do that too, it's a great way to pump up and interact with the crowd. Perhaps a suggestion to ol' Mr. Black in due time?

I assume they have DVR's in Germany? Not being sarcastic. Do they?

Yeah we have, but we do not have any tv companies who would show nhl hockey.

Until last year we got ESPN America ( they nearly never broadcast a Sabres game)

But i checked in with nhl game center this year, so i have the possibility to see the game later.

But then i know the result and it is not so much fun to watch it then.

Just fat bottomed girls?

An old granny def nothing like the maid from american horror story... WOW is she hot or what

Please tell me you are not too young to catch the Queen reference.

Missed that movie - don't watch too many movies anymore.

I love getting really hot baby sitters for my kids and taking lots of pictures of the kids with them, including the sitters giving them baths. I figure that some day, my kids will look back at those pictures and thank me for it.

Now that my oldest is 12, I am having a hard time finding sitters willing to bathe him. :bag:

Please tell me you are not too young to catch the Queen reference.

Missed that movie - don't watch too many movies anymore.

I love getting really hot baby sitters for my kids and taking lots of pictures of the kids with them, including the sitters giving them baths. I figure that some day, my kids will look back at those pictures and thank me for it.

Now that my oldest is 12, I am having a hard time finding sitters willing to bathe him. :bag:

I always assumed your avatar was of Freddy Mercury..

Archived