GDT: Carolina at Buffalo (10/14/2011)

Corp000085

Regardless of it being dirty or not, the Sabres didn't respond and they should have and then Grags doodled with the puck while the rest of the Sabres stood around. That is where Weber is needed out there. I think you gotta choose between Sekera or Grags and keep Weber in there to be the tough guy.

A little late on the hit, but I agree Pommer bounced off the other guy too.

First one looked to me like definitely Vanek's goal.

Adam looks a lot faster than he used to, that's a good sign. He could be good.

Leino's a nifty, shifty bastard.

Love Ehroff and his shot's accuracy.

Shorties continue to kill us.

To me, Pommers walked off into the dressing room pretty quickly and confidently. It's of course impossible to say, but I predict he will be back this game. Hopefully, obviously.

Damn it! It appears that the NHL thinks that Carolina is my local team now that Atlanta has moved out. The game is blacked out for me via GameCenter Live. Son of a...

I feel you pain. I live 7 hours away from Buffalo, yet I guess I'm still in their market. To make it even worse, I just found out there is only a 5 day refund period for GameCenter. I am extremely pissed right now.

I think most of the damage came from the secondary and tertiary hits with Skinner then the ice.

It looked dirty but I'm not sure if it was. (minus the fact he didn't have the puck)

I saw what you saw. I think the Cane expected Pommer to get the puck and put a SOLID shoulder into Pommer's chest. Pommer's bell got wrung becuase he bounced off another guy then hit the ice. Almost whiplash-y. Clean hit if Pommer had the puck.

I won;t complain if Cody challenges this guy but calling for revenge is over-reacting in my mind.

Anyone have a link? I can only find one on atdhenet and it sucks. Tried actually legally paying and watching the game and the NHL blackout rules have F'd me big time.

I'm watching on NHL Network but Having to listen to the canes play by play suck$.

I'm watching on NHL Network but Having to listen to the canes play by play suck$.

Ugh, I agree. SUPER boring! But at least they are fair and unbiased, unlike most feeds. I have the stupid Carolina feed, but thankfully have the WGR application on my Droid, so am listening to that sans TV volume :)

Archived