GDT: Carolina at Buffalo (10/14/2011)

Corp000085

All the off season moves are now complete, ready, willing... Are they able? No better way to answer that then go out and beat the Canes. Tonight at FNC should be a celebration of the renewal in Buffalo.... Nothing would be finer than a win against Carolina....

Does the Pommer-Adam-Vanek line continue their impressive start to the season? Does our D continue to play at a high level? Will some of the guys that I have found to be invisible show up (Roy, Lenio, Boyes)? Stay tuned because it will be rocking in Buff tonight!

fresh oil in the fryer, 2 dozen wings in the freezer, Beer in the fridge, and the wife will be out at a birthday party all evening. Adult, Infant, and Toddler sized Sabres Jerseys are ready. It's a boys night at the LPF household, and it will be Glorious.

my man crushes are generally limited to sabres players, but this sort of stuff could have me branching out. :wub: ;) :thumbsup:

and i will add this: as a father of a bunch of kids ages 12 and under, i have huge respect for a guy who simultaneously readies the infant and toddler jerseys and the deep fryer. seriously - like a boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

p.s. i am sensing a goal from the gerbe.

Good Morning,

In less then 12 hours Tylers from here will join Sabres fans from around the world and they will be launching the largest ice battle of Sabres-kind.

We are the Buffalo Sabres, thanks to Terry Pegula....that name should have a new meaning now.

Should we win this season, today will be remembered as the day when Sabres fans declare in one voice:

We will not go quietly in to that new locker room!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We will skate on!

WE are going to the Stanley Cup!

Today we celebrate our HOME OPENER!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO!

my man crushes are generally limited to sabres players, but this sort of stuff could have me branching out. :wub: ;) :thumbsup:

and i will add this: as a father of a bunch of kids ages 12 and under, i have huge respect for a guy who simultaneously readies the infant and toddler jerseys and the deep fryer. seriously - like a boss.

You're making me blush. :blush:

The keys are a magnetic power cable for the fryer and instilling a healthy fear of God in the children.

And not bringing it out until the Mother Hen has flown the coop.

It figures that I might miss this one tonight. Worst case scenario I watch both games back to back tomorrow. What I would love to see is at least one goal from each of the top 3 lines. Send out that message that it doesn't matter which line to try to silence, the others will still put up points.

It figures that I might miss this one tonight. Worst case scenario I watch both games back to back tomorrow. What I would love to see is at least one goal from each of the top 3 lines. Send out that message that it doesn't matter which line to try to silence, the others will still put up points.

I as well missing this one as will be out of town..I see a 5-1 win for the boys tonight..just bury the Canes, establish who is the dominant team, and let them know there will not be another important game between us this year. Hate that team.

I'll be watching this one on delay as I've got an event at my kids school to attend. Being in Carolina you'd think I'd be worried about some canes fan at the event spoiling it for me and telling me the score. But this is October hockey in Carolina and I'm not worried at all about that. :thumbsup:

correct they are more worried about what deep fried morsels they can get at the state fair. Plus Oct 15 is approaching so everyone is focused on Basketball and a new AD at UNC. Their GDT is 1 post long :clapping: :clapping:

Archived