OT - Username Inspirations

LastPommerFan

It's my old band name from the 90's. I use it for almost eveything. But when i signed up for this board (and it's obvious regional heavy audience)..I really was hoping somone would have recognized it and said "whoa! johny vegas?.. i used to check you guys out at nietzsche's all the time!" But no dice.

It's my old band name from the 90's. I use it for almost eveything. But when i signed up for this board (and it's obvious regional heavy audience)..I really was hoping somone would have recognized it and said "whoa! johny vegas?.. i used to check you guys out at nietzsche's all the time!" But no dice.

i'll bite. you guys had a good sound. i remember some song about grandma's kitchen ... ?

My birth name is Connor MacLeod. Many seasons ago I battled DeLuca66 on the highlands of the Delaware S-Curves. It was a long and arduous battle that nearly killed me. I was fortunate enough to take advantage of the slimmest of openings and beheaded DeLuca66. At that moment the heavens opened and lightning struck and I became DeLuca67. :thumbsup: Pretty standard really.

:lol:

Several years ago I was looking for an internet username that wasn't commonly used. My wife was teaching Sunday school and a three-year-old boy couldn't say her name right. He called her Mrs. Doohickie and I adopted the name for my online personae.

Huzzah! Grandma's Silverware. Canadian fav's Moxy Fruvous sang on that track for our CD. Glad someone remembers my glory days besides me.

Really, Fruvous? I used to go to a lot of their shows; I'm actually in one of the pictures in liner notes of their live album (my ex-gf is on the cover).

Yeah, we used to play a lot of shows with them. If you're interested.. the aforementioned song (Fruvous and all) is available for free download on the old JV website.

That's pretty cool, but somehow I don't remember seeing you guys. I went to a lot of shows between 96 and 99 in Buffalo, Rochester, one or two in Syracuse, and a few in Canada, how did I miss you guys?

Nothing overly inspiring or interesting about mine....I've been using Bmwolf21 or some variant since my first internet account on CompuServe. I had to make up a username on the spot as I opened the account in Circuit City. BM are my initials, the wolf is from my interest in the animal (and was also the name of the roller/floor hockey teams I played on when I still lived in WNY) and 21 has been my jersey number throughout high school and college in baseball, HS football, roller hockey, etc. (at least whenever possible).

Nothing overly inspiring or interesting about mine....I've been using Bmwolf21 or some variant since my first internet account on CompuServe. I had to make up a username on the spot as I opened the account in Circuit City. BM are my initials, the wolf is from my interest in the animal (and was also the name of the roller/floor hockey teams I played on when I still lived in WNY) and 21 has been my jersey number throughout high school and college in baseball, HS football, roller hockey, etc. (at least whenever possible).

Your name makes me think of bowel movements.

I'm sorry. :bag:

Archived