2011-2012 Amerks Thread

LabattBlue

How cheap are playoff tickets?

Do they usually sell out quarterfinals games in the playoffs? I know it's been a while since they last made it

Cheap. I'd guess 7000 at best since it's not the weekend, capacity is around 11k. Sellouts on the weekend if they make 2nd round?

The 5 game series is an adjustment. Kadri did us good last time he was in town. 3 goals over two games (fri/sat night). Zigomanis too.

As the playoffs get set to start, it'll be interesting to see how the league's top regular-season team carries over their play into the postseason. Norfolk was on a 28-game regulation winning streak at the end of the regular season. They're tops in the league in goals for and allowed the third-fewest goals against.

As the playoffs get set to start, it'll be interesting to see how the league's top regular-season team carries over their play into the postseason. Norfolk was on a 28-game regulation winning streak at the end of the regular season. They're tops in the league in goals for and allowed the third-fewest goals against.

And Tampa never thought to call some of those scorers up? Shame on 'em.

And Tampa never thought to call some of those scorers up? Shame on 'em.

Four scorers in the top 20 in the league, including undrafted 22-year-old rookie Cory Conacher, who finished 2nd in the league with 39G, 41A and 114 PIM in 75 games.

http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php?type=top_scorers

How messed up would it be if they got swept out in the first round? :ph34r:

Four scorers in the top 20 in the league, including undrafted 22-year-old rookie Cory Conacher, who finished 2nd in the league with 39G, 41A and 114 PIM in 75 games.

http://theahl.com/st...ype=top_scorers

And to think, he was an Amerk....another Buffalo phenom. Make it happen, Uncle Terry!!! Offer them OIL!!! OIL for Conacher!!!

How messed up would it be if they got swept out in the first round? :ph34r:

And to think, he was an Amerk....another Buffalo phenom. Make it happen, Uncle Terry!!! Offer them OIL!!! OIL for Conacher!!!

EDIT: nevermind. Just saw that he played for Canisius.

No, whatever you said first was right, I shouldn't call him that. Where is he actually from St. Catherines, right?

Yep. My original post was just a "?" because I saw he was from Burlignton, Ontario, but had I read all the way through I would have seen Canisius.

Amerks games 1 and 2 will be on Time Warner Cable SportsNet.

######!! To the bar it is!

Amerks games 1 and 2 will be on Time Warner Cable SportsNet.

Soooo, you think it's about time you met some SSer's out for a game?

On a side note, I'll need to know who's in for tickets by tomorrow. A mini business trip came up for Friday so I'll need to get them Thursday. From what I've heard tickets are selling well so this should be in order anyway.

So far it's me, d4rk, 11, & taro.

Archived