2011-2012 Amerks Thread

LabattBlue

######!! To the bar it is!

Soooo, you think it's about time you met some SSer's out for a game?

On a side note, I'll need to know who's in for tickets by tomorrow. A mini business trip came up for Friday so I'll need to get them Thursday. From what I've heard tickets are selling well so this should be in order anyway.

So far it's me, d4rk, 11, & taro.

I might hit you up for another set to another game as well so I can take the lady friend to some playoff hockey. She'll be jealous if I go to a game and she doesn't :D

Rochester finished with a 3-4-3-0 record in its season series against the Marlies, with two of its three wins coming in Toronto, including the Amerks’ 2-1 victory back on March 3. Additionally, all 10 regular season contests between the North Division rivals were decided by a single goal, four of which were taken beyond regulation time.

Let's go AMERKS!

That Amerks team is going to be so depleted once Buffalo takes Tropp and Foligno up to the majors.

Losing them will certainly hurt, but reinforcements are on the way. I believe both Pysyk and Sundher are due to be in Rochester next year, and they're good prospects. And depending on how the Sabres' roster fills out, Adam may still be there, hopefully for a bounce back season.

Archived