2011-2012 Amerks Thread

LabattBlue

The 2012 Calder Cup Playoffs continue tonight as the Rochester Americans and Toronto Marlies faceoff in Game 2 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals at Ricoh Coliseum. The 3:00 p.m. contest will be broadcast live on Sports 1280 and 107.3 WHTK.

Let's Go Amerks!!

Yeh that period was tough to watch. They definitely look like the buffalo sabres lite. Gettin' thrown around, and no offensive potency. The only good thing coming out of that period is that Scrivvens may have forgotten how to play in all that time that he didn't face any real shots. The powerplay even looked like a Sabres powerplay.

Yeh that was a pretty ugly hit. Strangely though that hit was the only sign of life / frustration I've seen so far out of this squad in these two games. I mean the catchup goals are nice but they really don't look like a very desperate-to-win hockey club.

Left side of Atrium, aka north side, aka Broad street side. Does 6:30 work for everyone? I'll PM you my number.

Works for me as long as there's good visibility on 90. (If there isn't, I'm still good for the ticket price.)

I'll send you my number too.

Archived