F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Whatcha got in that humidor? I'm curious what other folks like to smoke. Mine has a few cubans(my buddy does missionary work and was able to sneak a few back.) I've filled the rest with mostly macanudo and man o war. I've fallen in love with man o war's virtue. Burns even. Has a nice easy draw. Medium flavor. Nice long cut. No spitting out chunks. There are a couple of 5 vega Gold as well. They are very mellow. Good for the golf course. I'm getting the macanudo and man o for $3 a stick so I burn em right up. Cigars international beats Thompsons hands down. Unless you get into that auction scene. I'd rather get what I like when I want to get them.

We have a cigar thread floating around in here too!

We have a cigar thread floating around in here too!

One trouble a new poster has, especially one who is chronologically challenged, is keeping up with the vast amount of information presented. I will seek out this cigar thread. Thanks man.

Whatcha got in that humidor? I'm curious what other folks like to smoke. Mine has a few cubans(my buddy does missionary work and was able to sneak a few back.) I've filled the rest with mostly macanudo and man o war. I've fallen in love with man o war's virtue. Burns even. Has a nice easy draw. Medium flavor. Nice long cut. No spitting out chunks. There are a couple of 5 vega Gold as well. They are very mellow. Good for the golf course. I'm getting the macanudo and man o for $3 a stick so I burn em right up. Cigars international beats Thompsons hands down. Unless you get into that auction scene. I'd rather get what I like when I want to get them.

Nothing too fancy. Ended up smoking a nice mild robusto that I picked up in San Juan on a cruise stop in February. There are some macanudo, paratagas and padrons hanging around in there. I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to, maybe once a month. JR cigars is just down the road in Burlington so good deals are not far away.

One trouble a new poster has, especially one who is chronologically challenged, is keeping up with the vast amount of information presented. I will seek out this cigar thread. Thanks man.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/19872-ot-cigars/

Looks like the cigar thread withered and died in archive.  We should start a new one.  Gat dam.  I wish it wasn't 46 degrees out.  A smoke sounds good right about now.

No one else so far?  Got a couple this week:

1) Got the Terminix invoicing error straightened out this morning.

2) My coworker got me a bottle of Larceny for my birthday (score!) and a couple friends are taking me out tonight for dinner and drinks.

3) My interview this past Wed. went very well, and hopefully I'll hear back from them next week.

4) The other person I interviewed with two weeks ago REALLY wants to hire me, so it's mostly a matter of whether she can offer enough salary-wise to make it a viable option.

No one else so far?  Got a couple this week:

1) Got the Terminix invoicing error straightened out this morning.

2) My coworker got me a bottle of Larceny for my birthday (score!) and a couple friends are taking me out tonight for dinner and drinks.

3) My interview this past Wed. went very well, and hopefully I'll hear back from them next week.

4) The other person I interviewed with two weeks ago REALLY wants to hire me, so it's mostly a matter of whether she can offer enough salary-wise to make it a viable option.

That's all great!! Happy birthday!!

One of the 'phews graduates in Pittsburgh tomorrow morning and the fantastic thing is I only have to be in Shitsburgh for the short course of that event. I am then bringing the other 'phew back to God's Country for a long weekend of fishing, hiking, cutthroat badminting,junk fooding and miscellaneous immaturity.

Starting to get settled in to the new house. The kids love the space. Our youngest just stopped running around, and out of now where shouted, "I LOVE the Green House!!!"

:thumbsup:   Happy unpacking!

Starting to get settled in to the new house. The kids love the space. Our youngest just stopped running around, and out of now where shouted, "I LOVE the Green House!!!"

:thumbsup:   Happy unpacking!

We moved into our new house 3 weeks ago, and my fiance just unpacked the last box in the house today.  We have 4 more in the garage that we are planning to get to this weekend, hopefully.  It never ends lol.  But the dogs love it (2.5x the house that we were renting) and we love it.  Best of luck with the unpacking Whiskey

We moved into our new house 3 weeks ago, and my fiance just unpacked the last box in the house today. We have 4 more in the garage that we are planning to get to this weekend, hopefully. It never ends lol. But the dogs love it (2.5x the house that we were renting) and we love it. Best of luck with the unpacking Whiskey

We didn't finish unpacking our house for about 6 months, I wanna say. We still have things that we just never unpacked.

Big fat congrats to all of you moving into new homes. The wife and I are three summers into a house we built. Plagued by troubles and misery the whole time. Things are still screwed up. But...You will look at all the things YOU have done. The wildflower meadow you sowed. You'll look over the Bristol valley from your deck as you smoke your man o war down to its stump. You'll be glad you did it! Congrats!

I'm always amazed at how well hair of the dog works. Dragging ass all day, a couple after work beers and I feel perfect. Just bizarre.

It seems natural to me.

Holy schinikes! Happy Bday bio! Get yourself a good buzz on!