Locker Room Progress

BuffaloSoldier2010

Does he like the new carpet? I heard he was more of a hardwood floor kind of guy...

(parise would be sweet btw :thumbsup:)

Maybe when the Devils pay a visit to Buffalo we could "accidentally" put Parise's locker in ours to see what he thinks of his future home.

Maybe when the Devils pay a visit to Buffalo we could "accidentally" put Parise's locker in ours to see what he thinks of his future home.

Why stop there? Pull out all the stops and have TPegs take him out on the town, have the Sabres alumni meet and greet to tell him what a great place it is, etc.

As long as we avoid Roy taking him out on Chippewa, we should be fine! :beer:

Why stop there? Pull out all the stops and have TPegs take him out on the town, have the Sabres alumni meet and greet to tell him what a great place it is, etc.

If we get parise then roy does not get a new contract due to salary constraints and from what I have read this board would be making parise a center for vanek so that leaves Roy out in the cold with Leino and Adam being your other two options... just a thought for this future infusion of Parise, I am quite skeptical of this ever happening...

Very nice. I see folks are already bitching on the comments section of the Buffalo News article about which names are larger or smaller on the wall of fame. Geez. It's art, folks, not a representation of who's more important in Sabres history.

I think he has seen the town. It's only about 10 blocks long, if that ;) ...

Wow. Pictures of the players themselves, in "star" moments, above their own lockers. Holy F'n inspirational. Brilliant.

That also caught my eye with the same response. Hell of a thing we got going on and can't wait for the ride to continue.

I also like the way they put metal around the logo on the floor. Not only will the players avoid it now to not fall on their ###### but it really makes it stick out.

"Starting today the Buffalo Sabres reason for existence will be to win a Stanley Cup"

+1 ...

I have used up my daily quota of "official" +1 ratings (all for you my friend ... pehaps you could share the love ... I need all the help I can get, but at least no one can -1 me ... :thumbsup: ) so I can't +1 your latest post.

Are you sure that is the quote ... I seem to recall the word "the" between "win" and "Stanley Cup". "And then, we are going to win another one". :D :D :D :D :D ... just kidding.

Wow. Pictures of the players themselves, in "star" moments, above their own lockers. Holy F'n inspirational. Brilliant.

That was one of the coolest parts for me. How can you not be motivated every day when you see the best moment of last season over your head every day? :thumbsup:

Good thing we got rid of Connolly, his pic would have been him stepping on the ice from the bench :ph34r:

That was one of the coolest parts for me. How can you not be motivated every day when you see the best moment of last season over your head every day? :thumbsup:

Good thing we got rid of Connolly, his pic would have been him stepping on the ice from the bench :ph34r:

I wonder what they'll do when a rookie is called up. Photoshop his face into a goal scoring picture?

Archived