Locker Room Progress

BuffaloSoldier2010

I've bitching about it for two years now on the club level. I expect the problem to be corrected this season. I did however find a good tap with a keg directly under it pouring Stella at one of the side bars and have only bought Stella on tap there for the most part now but I want to go to the main bar.

I had heard from someone there they may start serving tall cans at the main bar to. We will see soon.

Where is this Stella? STELLA!!!!!

Seriously; I want to know where to find it though.

Where is this Stella? STELLA!!!!!

Seriously; I want to know where to find it though.

It's at one of the wing bars they added a couple years ago near the main bar on the 200 level but kind of right behind the seats. Forget her name but I think it's Rebecca that works in there. Last year at the other end by the ramp they set up a beers of the world area that also had Stella and some other goodness. But I miss my buddy behind the main bar but I cant drink that crap. I'm willing to bet the Power of Pegula has finally had this issue resolved and I can drink from a tap at the main bar again.

Except you're immediately disqualified from making this product since you called them "buffalo wings".

Well, if the product is created and originated from Buffalo, and includes some form of a chicken wing sauce flavoring, it could most certainly be called Buffalo Wing Beer!

After all, french fries were originated in Belgi ummmmmmmmmm I mean France, right?

Well, if the product is created and originated from Buffalo, and includes some form of a chicken wing sauce flavoring, it could most certainly be called Buffalo Wing Beer!

After all, french fries were originated in Belgi ummmmmmmmmm I mean France, right?

Ok, you can make it, but with that name, I automatically won't go near it.

That's just plain odd. I could come up with a few better ideas for that space than a fireplace in a hockey rink.

I think the fireplace is in the players lounge therefore cool.

I think it's FN awesome. In fact, I think it's one of the cooler things they've come up with. I really do.

Chz can you get any of the club level main bar area? The owners meeting/banquet room is very cool and last year they took the glass out of it for the alumni game and I heard they may be tearing that room apart and perhaps adding more tables in that area. That would be a shame on one hand because that room has some nice wood in it and some cool memoribilia.

The picture of the suites I see nothing different other than it looks like they are changing the carpet.

What's a Facebook?

Unsure. Since I don't have one, I can't see it.

Although, I heard they require your full legal name, address, all contact phone numbers, your job and job address, school info, all past and present relationship info, criminal history, social security number, permission to use gps and triangulation to track you, blood type, family records, a copy of your dental xrays, and a copy of your state ID or license, and birth certificate to sign up.

I am one of the last humans without a Facebook.

You're not missing much. My wife comes from a large family all of whom have friended me. All I see is a constant stream of "what I am making for dinner", "what I am doing at this very moment...DUH...you are typing on the computer", "what boring thing you did last night", yada yada yada. I login maybe once a month, sometimes less.

Twitter is just as useless.

You're not missing much. My wife comes from a large family all of whom have friended me. All I see is a constant stream of "what I am making for dinner", "what I am doing at this very moment...DUH...you are typing on the computer", "what boring thing you did last night", yada yada yada. I login maybe once a month, sometimes less.

Twitter is just as useless.

You need more interesting friends. I strongly suggest friending late teen/early 20 girls who go out drinking 3 or 4 times a week and post half naked pictures of their exploits.

Archived