Locker Room Progress

BuffaloSoldier2010

You're not missing much. My wife comes from a large family all of whom have friended me. All I see is a constant stream of "what I am making for dinner", "what I am doing at this very moment...DUH...you are typing on the computer", "what boring thing you did last night", yada yada yada. I login maybe once a month, sometimes less.

Twitter is just as useless.

You can block them. I enjoy my page now that I have blocked every single "friend". It now resembles an Atlanta Thrashers message board.

You can block them. I enjoy my page now that I have blocked every single "friend". It now resembles an Atlanta Thrashers message board.

So are the slugs still on the %*% scoreboard? We have a game coming up soon!

You need more interesting friends. I strongly suggest friending late teen/early 20 girls who go out drinking 3 or 4 times a week and post half naked pictures of their exploits.

I am sure Labatts wife and her family would be quite amused at seeing all his newfound interweb friends!

Love it or hate it, no matter what the logo was, those four things had to cost a pretty penny for a franchise whose stated goal was to "at least break even." Subconsciously, that bugs me about the "slug era." They seemed to spare no expense plastering that thing everywhere ... i know, whatever few hundred thousand bucks they spent wasn't going to make or break a team where an impact player makes millions, just sayin' ... the priorities were not right. Just like if Pegula was building the locker room and painting things but not trying to improve the team.

Nope

post-1415-027296600 1315489199_thumb.jpg

Sweet. Thanks for making my day! Any word on a replacement going up with the proper logo? While I hated the slug, I have to say that thing on the scoreboard with the crossed swords was very, very cool but no matter how cool it was it had the slug on it and therefore had to be sacrificed in the name of all that is right!

Sweet. Thanks for making my day! Any word on a replacement going up with the proper logo? While I hated the slug, I have to say that thing on the scoreboard with the crossed swords was very, very cool but no matter how cool it was it had the slug on it and therefore had to be sacrificed in the name of all that is right!

Sabres and FN Center logos will be going up.

I kind of wish they'd toy with the idea of Xs formed out of crossing swords in the red line. Other than that, I guess there aren't too many unique options for us.

I kind of wish they'd toy with the idea of Xs formed out of crossing swords in the red line. Other than that, I guess there aren't too many unique options for us.

I think less is more, but I am old-school about stuff like this ...

That said, if they win the Cup they can put a bunch of little Pegula heads in there for all I care ...

Archived