Locker Room Progress

BuffaloSoldier2010

I think less is more, but I am old-school about stuff like this ...

That said, if they win the Cup they can put a bunch of little Pegula heads in there for all I care ...

I think it mostly goes unnoticed, but I like when certain buildings have a team specific red line pattern. I can't think of too many we could go with though.

It is a bit odd but it matches all the big poles around the concourse/ 100 level lobby. I guess it's referees stripes.

Can't wait to see all the work that has been done. I imagine there is going to be quite a bit of interest in the home opener from the guys in my group that split season tickets.

They look so small, those slugs were huge in comparison.

What a cheapskate this Pegula guy is. ;)

There is probably an F'N logo going up on there too in between ours.

Thx chz.

They look so small, those slugs were huge in comparison.

What a cheapskate this Pegula guy is. ;)

It's a great example of "less is more". The attention should be on the ice, not the scoreboard. Those huge slugs were always a bit of a distraction (and I say this not because they were ugly, just because they were impossible to miss).

It's a great example of "less is more". The attention should be on the ice, not the scoreboard. Those huge slugs were always a bit of a distraction (and I say this not because they were ugly, just because they were impossible to miss).

Then you are going to be horribly disappointed when they light up, spin around and take off like flying saucers whenever the Sabres score.

Archived