Locker Room Progress

BuffaloSoldier2010

Putting up a picture of Leino in a Flyers jersey probably wouldn't go over very well - especially if it was the OT winner over Buffalo from last year's playoffs.

Not unless they put it up in everyone else's locker for motivation. :)

More photos on the Sabres web site.

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=24328&location=%2Fphotos&pg=1

Notice how many sticks are in the stick rack for our new captain. :lol:

Haha. Check out the wall the camera is facing for photo #8.... BAD. ASS!

It would seem the front office is putting a lot of pressure on the boys to take home the cup this year, what with the Pegula quote, the giant Stanley Cup graphic, etc.... Hey, whatever works!

Haha. Check out the wall the camera is facing for photo #8.... BAD. ASS!

It would seem the front office is putting a lot of pressure on the boys to take home the cup this year, what with the Pegula quote, the giant Stanley Cup graphic, etc.... Hey, whatever works!

Took me a second look to not look at the black but look at the white on the wall. Now I see it.

Myers stick is way bigger too.

Took me a second look to not look at the black but look at the white on the wall. Now I see it.

Myers stick is way bigger too.

Leave your personal life out of it!

He needs more to compete with:

He needs more because he snaps 3 or 4 a game with his one timers! He really needs to switch stick brands. Those Bauers are crap - even their junior sticks snap noticeably more often than other brands.

He needs more because he snaps 3 or 4 a game with his one timers! He really needs to switch stick brands. Those Bauers are crap - even their junior sticks snap noticeably more often than other brands.

It was either last year or the year before (I think 09-10) when he was on a goalless streak for a while. His teammates suggested he switch sticks and get one with more bend in it. He scored and hasn't gone back.

It was either last year or the year before (I think 09-10) when he was on a goalless streak for a while. His teammates suggested he switch sticks and get one with more bend in it. He scored and hasn't gone back.

We knew this already, but damn, you're good! :worthy:

My son was playing with my Amerks Pominville Bobblehead last night, fittingly, this was the result:

post-2705-061968000 1318593785_thumb.jpg

My son was playing with my Amerks Pominville Bobblehead last night, fittingly, this was the result:

You mean it didn't come that way?

And that's what the locker room is missing. Instead of the pictures they should have a bobble head of the player above their lockers.

Does anyone have pics of the visitors locker room? Maybe I overlooked this upthread.

Thinking TP would have done some nice (albeit less) work there as well, a teaser of sorts to showcase the quality of our ownership for OOT players.

Archived